Chapter 4

Things to know:
(Y/N): your name
(L/N): last name
(N/N): nickname
(F/F): favorite food
(H/C): hair color
(H/L): hair length
(YT/N): YouTube name
(E/C): eye color
(F/S): favorite song
Italics: thoughts/dreams
Bold: yelling/screaming/notes from me

Y/N POV
It's the last class of the day and I just want school to end already. But at least I have a class with Aphmau...somebody I actually know. But she had to sit in the back with Aaron. Right now I'm sitting next to a girl named Dotty. She has 3 other friends named Blaze, Daniel, and Rylan.
Wow I got WAY off topic. Anyways.
Just then my phone went off, interrupting my thoughts. I quickly glance at who it was.

U-unknown (which will turn to L for Laurence later)
Y-you

U/L-hey
Y-who is this?
L-oh this is Laurence
Y-how did u get my number?
L-I got it from Aph
Y-how did she get it?
L-🤷‍♀️
Y-aren't u supposed to be in class and not on ur phone?
L-I could say the same thing ab u😏
Y-😑
Y-I hate u
L-aw ☹️

I just left the conversation there. Didn't feel like texting anymore. I just put my phone away and paid attention to the rest of the class.

~time skip brought to you by Keori and Hunter~

It's finally over! I can go home!
Oh that's right...my mom won't be home till tomorrow morning...maybe I can stay with Aphmau. Ya. I'll ask her.
Speak of the devil, I see Aphmau.

"Hey Aphmau" I called out to her
"Oh hey y/n! What's up?" She said
"Well, I was wondering if it was alright if I stayed at your house for tonight. My mom won't be back till tomorrow morning and I hate being in my house all by myself." I asked, hoping she'd say yes
"Let me call my mom real quick and ask." She says
She calls her mom and I quickly call mine.

*Phone call*
M-mom
Y-you

M-hello?
Y-hey mom
M-hi sweetheart. Is everything ok?
Y-everything's fine. I just have a question
M-go ahead.
Y-is it alright if I stay with one of my friends until you get back home? You know how I get when I'm by myself.
M-yes that's fine. But no boys! You hear me?
Y-yes mom. Love you
M-love you too

*end phone call*

Aphmau POV
I just got off the phone with my mom and turned back to Y/n. She just got off the phone. Probably with her mom.
"Hey y/n, my mom said it was alright to stay the night"
"That's great! My mom said the same thing too." She says smiling
"Should we go to your house to get some clothes for you?"
"Ya sure. Let's go" she says leading the way
About 20 minutes later, we make it to her house. Her house is really nice, but there's no neighbors..
Is that why she doesn't talk much?
I shake that thought out of my head. She's my friend after all. She takes out her house key and unlocks the door. We walk in to see somebody in the house.

Y/n POV
I unlock the door and open the door. I see a dark shadowy figure in my house and immediately turn on the lights. It's my dad...or should I say father. But I call him by his first name. Peter.
"What do you want Peter?" I ask. I could sense Aphmau move closer behind me. I could tell she was scared.
"What? No 'hi daddy! I'm home!' from my daughter?" He asks
"I'm not your daughter now why are you here?" I say, growling at him.
He doesn't say anything but then he notices something. No...someone.
"I see you have a friend here. What's your name?"
"It's none of your business Peter. Now leave!" I say

Aphmau POV
So...this is her dad? I can see the resemblance in the both of them. I quickly pull my phone out when y/n and Peter are talking. I click on Laurence's contact and text him.
L-Laurence
A-Aphmau

A-LAURENCE!
L-aphmau?! What's wrong?
A-no time to explain. Just come to this address
A-xxxx Phoenix drop dr
L-omw

Please hurry Laurence...

Y/n POV
I can't believe my da-I mean, Peter is here now. Especially when I have one of my best friends with me! I am so mad right now.
"I'm going to ask you one last time Peter. What. Are. YOU. Doing. Here?"
"Now, now, don't you talk to me like that young lady."
"I can talk to you however I want to. You left me and mom! Mom has sacrificed EVERYTHING for ME! And you! YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR ME LIKE MOM HAS!" I say

Laurence POV
I made it y/n's house when I heard from a distance...
"I can talk to you however I want to. You left me and mom! Mom has sacrificed EVERYTHING for ME! And you! YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR ME LIKE MOM HAS!
I see the door open and see Aphmau and y/n in the doorway. I quietly walk over to Aphmau and tap her shoulder.
"Laurence! Thank Irene you made it!" Aphmau whispers
"What's going on?" I ask
"It's y/n's father. He seems pretty sketchy. He's already noticed me. So keep low and don't get spotted by her dad." She says
"Got it."

Y/n POV
"Now y/n, where's your mother?" He asks
"Not here obviously."
"Where. Is. She." He asks getting closer to me.
At this point, I'm scared. Peter, was known as the last Ultima werewolf. Or so I've been told. Recently, they were talking about how they may have a lead on another Ultima werewolf. If your unaware of what an Ultima werewolf is, they go way back. I'm not going that far into that. That's for another time.
Back to reality.
I wince because I'm scared. Peter has always been known to hit me when he got mad at me when I was younger. And he's the Ultima, so he's super strong. Peter noticed that I was scared, and smirked.
"Seems you haven't changed except for your maturity." He says
I look at him and see his eyes are slowly changing to red...on no...this is bad. If he looks at me with red eyes, I'm screwed.
He looks down, and closes his eyes.
"Since you won't give me an answer, I'm just going to do this." He says opening his eyes and waking towards me.
I look into his...red eyes....and immediately fall the the ground, in pain.

———————————————
Haha I left u guys on another cliffhanger. Anyways, thank u guys for reading this chapter and I'll see u all tmmr.