7 - 7th lecture

At last, the two hours came to an end. Jeongguk leaned his back on his chair and let out a long sigh, making Hoseok stare at him in disbelief.

"If you get tired with only this little much, you won't be able to endure the rest,"

Jeongguk ignored the elder and closed his eyes, waiting for Taehyung to come.

"Anyways, see you next week and tell Taehyung that I'll be waiting for him at the usual place,"

Jeongguk opened his eyes wide. He lifted his head and glared at Hoseok.

"Where?"

Hoseok sneered.

"That's none of your business, get back to your studies,"

Jeongguk couldn't help but feel restless at the thought of Hoseok and Taehyung meeting, the two of them alone. He stood up from this chair and was about to stop Hoseok, when he spotted Taehyung at the entrance of the library. Hoseok waved his hand to Taehyung, who walked towards them. He looked slightly different from the usual. He wore a green shirt with flower patterns tucked inside light brown slacks. His attire made him younger and somehow seductive, with the first two buttons of his shirt undone, showing a bit of his skin and eventually making the young student flustered.

"Hyung, so how did it go?"

"Well, he's a little bit hard to deal with, but..." Hoseok glanced at Jeongguk, whose eyes were glued on Taehyung.

"But he is serious,"

A smile appeared on Taehyung's lips upon hearing this. He did not see wrong. Jeongguk was really determined to achieve his goal.

"Anyways, I have to leave, don't forget about tonight," Hoseok said as he patted Taehyung's shoulder, earning a glare from Jeongguk.

Before leaving, Hoseok approached Jeongguk and whispered to him:

"I guess I'm not the only one,"

To this, Jeongguk simply rolled his eyes.

Taehyung looked at them in confusion and took a seat on the chair where Hoseok was sitting earlier.

"What did he tell you?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing, just something about the subject,"

Taehyung nodded and took out his notebook, on which it was written in big black letters 'Jeon Jeongguk'.

"What is this?"

"This is your record book. It's not something we usually use in college, but since your case is special, I need one to keep track of your grades and improvements, but also difficulties,"

"Is it only for me?"

"Yes, I don't tutor anyone else but you,"

Jeongguk quickly bit the inside of his lips to refrain himself from smiling in contentment.

They discussed what Jeongguk had learned today and the upcoming assignment and mock exams, which will be a huge turning point in raising Jeongguk's current grades. After that, Taehyung helped him with his sociology class, emphasizing each important element, while Jeongguk, still listening to him, drew his focus from times to times, to Taehyung's neck, a glimpse of his collarbones, and back to his face. He was mesmerizingly beautiful, no wonder even his relative fall for him. But what Jeongguk loved to look at the most was Taehyung's eyes, the long eyelashes that batted so softly like a melodious love song and the warm color of his eyes. He wished for a one single second that he was not a student to Taehyung but someone equal to him, so maybe he would be allowed to be near him and touch him.