Chapter 2: The Kidnap

Jennie wakes up in an unforeseen area, where the room was dark as black, and the only light was very dim, with only a small candle that had been lit up on the other side.

The window curtains hang for life as it was left on a small string to hold, while the old vines outside made a pattered on the floor with their shadows. The bed was creaky and dusty, making it harder to breath for Jennie as she inhales all the dust that flies around. The huge room was a mess, wood things everywhere and furniture ripped and broken.

Jennie's head pounds in misery as her heart aches in despair. Moving her limbs, she realized that she's been handcuff into the bed poles, along with some more on the side table.

Her eyes looked more, and the clothes that cover her body were gone. Long gone that she'll possibly never see again. Jennie panics, as she struggles to escape the tightly handcuffs that are wrapped around her wrist.

There was nothing to cover her. Nothing at all. The closed cloth was the curtains, but are ripped to pieces and enormous holes placed everywhere.

"Help!" The poor woman yells through her throat. Her voice echoed in the big room, and the clicks of metal pound against each other with such force that anyone can hear.

Jennie stops quickly when she heard footsteps coming her way. Trying to cover herself with just anything, the man reveals himself to the girls eyes, and the smirk he has on, will for sure annoy Jennie soon and fast.

"Don't worry, darling." The man walks up to her, all confident.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jennie coldly asks him, blowing the hair away from her face.

"Who do you think I am?" The man walks closer to Jennie, setting himself down onto the bed that creaks loudly.

Jennie stayed silent, and watched his every move. Since Jennie's arms are tied to the bed poles, and she's lying down, it makes her breast expose, especially when he could clearly see her front view of her wonderful body.

"Beautiful." The man licks his lips seductively, as Jennie mocks in disgust.

He leans in the take a closer look, but the woman kicked him on the balls, causing him to groan in pain as he clutches the now hurtful area. He stumbles off the bed and continued to groan.

"Help!" The woman tried once more to seek for something that could let her get out of this hell household. But what got her attention is seeing the man standing up straight, like nothing had ever happened.

"Sweetie. You think that could take me down that easily?" The guy cocked an eyebrow up. "Many girls used that tactics and yet my balls are as hard as stone."

'Many?' Jennie questions in her head, furrowing her eye brows as she watch the guy swiping off the access dust that has landed on his black robe.

The man then starts to walk over to the side table, where all the handcuffs were. He takes two, for each of her legs to be held on the bed poles at the end.

"W-What are you doing?" Jennie frantically asks the suspicious yet creepy man, who smirks at her while dangling the handcuffs from his hands.

"Pining your legs to the poles, of course." He said it like it's the obvious, going straight away to do his work.

Jennie kicks her legs in the air, making it a struggle for the man to pin her down with just one hand. He sighed, rolling his eyes in the process when he faced the door that led outside the room.

"Can someone help me pin this woman down?" His deep voice flows through the hallways.

Jennie guessed that this building was huge, judging from the room itself, along with the fancy furniture, it seems like this was abandon for centuries.