Chapter 3: The Discovery + A/N

Jennie woke up at the same bed, feeling fatigued and sore from some hours ago. The smell of newly fresh cooked food entered her nostrils, as it triggered her empty stomach into wanting some now.

Jennie ignored the food, still trying a way out of this mansion, but the rumble of her stomach distracted her. She smacked her chapped lips, distracting her body even more, never knowing it'll make it worse.

"When's the food ready?" Jennie yells in the room.

No response.

"Hello?" She calls once more.

No response.

"Helloー"

"Shut up! Will you?" Another man, similar with that guy 'V', spoke into her room, not revealing his face to her view.

'How many guys are in here?' Jennie shakes that thought away. "And who the fuck are you?" Her curiosity asked, observing at the man who just stepped into the room.

"Sir V assigned me to be your guard, and the name's Jin." He introduce himself.

'Shit why are all the guys here hot?' Jennie breathes out. "Would you do me a favor and provide me some information about.. this?"

"Be specific." He snaps coldly. "I don't like people wasting my time."

"Excuse me?" Jennie looked at him in vexation. "I just wanted to know why am I here and yet you're being cold to me?" Her bitchy attitude triggered the guard.

"Who says I'm being cold? And the reason why you're here is probably because Sir V wanted you in this mansion."

"For what?" She questions again.

"Simple." He snorts. "He just wants to bang girls for his horny small dick."

Jennie almost laughed when he said small. "Why like this though? Can't he just go to clubs and find some other girls to bang?"

"Girl, I know you're knew, but there is much more than just fucking here." Jin gave her a scary look, enough to send her chills. "Don't worry though, you'll probably know by today." He travels closer to the girl. "The food is almost done, so I should take you to the dining room."

Right the food! Her stomach just then growled louder for Jin to hear. "Guessing your non-existent belly is hungry?"

"Don't fucking look at me." Jennie harshly spits at him, his eyes only glued to hers.

"No worries, it's not like I'll fuck you for ages." He chuckles at the sentence, but it made Jennie a bit frightened.

'Is that supposed to be a joke?' She widen her eyes, but hid it when Jin came closer to her, also hiding the smirk she had.

Unlocking her hands from the poles, her hands were now free from strangling off the poles. She sighed in relief when her arm finally had some rest. Now, for the legs. Jin removed them quickly, as she sighed when her feet felt the bed.

As Jin walked closer to pick her up, she kicked him in the guts with all her energy she had at the lower area, using all her force to at least send him down to the floor. Jennie got off the bed swiftly, but unstably, and head to the door.

Yet, Jin was quick enough to get back to his senses and reached for her ankle, causing her to fall down onto the floor. He then raised his body up, walking to the girl who groaned in pain.

"Don't make this harder for me than it is for you." He spits out, grabbing her harshly at the arms to get her to stand up, making her hiss.

The guard pulled Jennie through the hallways of the mansion. The walls were ripped and broken, and many vines were still attached. The windows are all dusty that a family of spiders crawl around that can make you shiver.