Chapter 5: Punishment

Jennie woke up sore, groaning as the dim light peak through the cracks of her sight. She wiggles around but the damn pain spoke inside her eased body, waking everything up. She groaned when the pain grew as she wiggles around more, but it just got worse. The sounds of men chatting among themselves made Jennie puzzled.

"Hello?" She spoke through the foggy silence.

"She's awake." She hears Jin spoke outside the room, and Jennie just had to furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

The door burst open, revealing only Jin with some other guards, unlocking her cuffs off the bed poles, freeing her from the dusty old bed. Jennie felt the dry cum rubbing onto her ass as she sat up, scrunching her face in disgust.

Jennie was helped walking outside her room, seeing that it was only the crack of dawn. Why are they up this early?

She was led to an unfamiliar room. To be honest, she was only introduced to the dining room, the punishment room and the room to 'hang out'. Jennie let the men lead her to a new part of the building, where there were scratches of paintings hanging on one side, but passing by some girls rooms as well.

And at last, they stopped by at a door. It was huge. The designs on there were phenomenal yet it was covered in dust and spider webs. Jin walks over to the door and use his knuckles to creating sounds, impacting his knuckles and the door. She head footsteps coming her way and the door creaks open, revealing Sir V.

"You're awake, Jennie." He smiles, stepping aside to let them in.

She walks inside with the guards but the guards soon left her. She turns around only to see the guards closing the door behind her, leaving her and V. She looks around the area. First she notice was his smell that engulfed around the area, quite calming for her scent then she thought. The bed was massive, and all clean unlike hers. The curtains were shining red and the furniture was sparkly clean. Jennie almost scoffed in jealousy. This guy does have some taste. Despite being naked and handcuffed, this room felt warm, but a scary vibe.

"Why a-am I here?" She asked, seeing the man walking closer to her.

"I wanted to.. talk to you." His voice hypnotized Jennie for a second, almost making her body at eased.

"May I ask why?" She said, backing away from the man that gradually getting closer to her. By the way, although he is wearing a robe, it was revealing the front view of his hotness, especially the friend below.

"You know.. I just missed you." He casually says. Jennie looks at him in disbelief.

'Miss me?' She thought. 'What the fuck does he mean by missing me?'

Sooner or later, the girl was trapped, feeling the wall against her back. The coldness creeping onto her hot skin, making her jump in surprise. The man just had to press his body alongside hers, feeling her nipples against his chest and her heated area touching his member.

He took the chance to slowly travel his mouth on her silky skin, feeling her heavy breath hitting his neck. His hands glide around her body, feeling every inch he needs to touch. Squeezing her juicy cheeks, the girl moans as his mouth creates more hickeys.

The girl brought her knee up and forcefully hit his balls, but the man didn't budge. "I thought you knew that doesn't work on me." She felt him smirk on her skin, and before she knew it, she was lifted in the air and a huge shaft was pushed into her semi-wet hole.

Jennie screamed as her hands were still behind her back, clenching into a fist as the man reached deeper and deeper. She bites onto his neck but it only grew bigger. 'Fuck I forgot it doesn't work as well.' She cusses in her mind.