Pope

moments

"and here we observe pope in his natural habitat" you say in a horrible australian accent, as pope walks to the dining table at the chateau.

pope rolls his eyes and trips over something then spills his cereal everywhere.

you cackle in laughter at the scene in front of you.

"natural selection at it's finest" you say continuing to laugh.

"shut up y/n/n and help me" pope says squatting down to clean the mess he made.

you hop off of the counter and help pope clean up the mess.

"have fun telling john b where the rest of his fruit loops went" you mumble and pope flicks the back of your head. you gasp dramatically then do the same.

****

"poooooooope" you whine to your best friend "what y/n?" he asks driving the pogue just the two of you.

"im cold" you whine as the wind blows your hair into your face.

it wasn't really that cold but you just got out of the water and it was more windy than usual.

you being you, your sweater was sitting on the couch along with the bag you forgot to grab as you rushed out the door.

"here" pope says sliding off his stripped button down and handing it to you.

"thank you" you say happily sliding on his shirt over your bathing suit.

you kiss his cheek and smile at him.

*

***

"pope you can't make smores for shit" you say laughing "ya know what? that right there hurt" pope says with his hand over his heart.

"dude you literally burn the marshmallow" you tell him "i do not" he says sassily.

you move so you're sitting right next to him.

"don't put it directly in the fire, put it above it and roast it like those rotisserie chickens you see in the grocery store" you direct and he chuckles.

he does as you directed then he puts the smore together.

"is this one better princess?" pope says sarcastically handing you the smore.

you happily take a bite of the smore.

you kiss your finger tips "perfect" you say with a mouth full of food.

pope smiles at you "what?" you ask also smiling.

pope licks his thumb then wipes the tip of your nose.

"marshmallow" he says smiling

****

your in your kitchen with pope making cookies and listening to music.