Chapter 20- Becoming Mrs. Fred Weasley

She said yes. Hermione must've been crazy, but she said yes to eloping, but the first thing she wanted to do was bring Ron and Harry with them.

"The whole point of eloping is to get away from everybody," Fred reminded her.

"You're bringing George, aren't you?" Hermione said, shaking her head at him.

"Yes, but the more people that know about this, the more they'll find out."

"I was done with keeping us a secret from Harry and Ron...they're my best friends. My very best friends. We've been there for each other through everything. Please don't take that away from me."

"I'd never want to take anything away from you," Fred said, looking slightly hurt over the thought.

Hermione pressed her lips against his. "Good...then you get George, and I'll get them."

"Do you have a place in mind?" Fred asked her softly.

"Yes. I want to surprise you though," Hermione said.

Fred nodded. "I have another idea... we'll need a priest to marry us off-"

"Yes, George can be the priest."

Fred stared at her in astonishment. "How'd you know that was who I wanted to be our priest?"

Hermione shook her head again, though this time it was in amusement. "Because he saw our relationship from the very beginning."

**

Ron and Harry were in their bedroom by the time Hermione made it back inside. She managed to avoid Mrs. Weasley in the living room and quietly made her way upstairs. She heard the backdoor open again and knew that Fred was trying to sneak in as well. But he apparated upstairs instead of walking up them like she did.

Hermione opened Ron's bedroom door and closed it shut. Ron sat up in his bed and covered his chest. "Bloody hell! You're supposed to be in bed with Ginny! What are you doing here?"

She rolled her eyes. He had done that once before in their fourth year. "Never mind that," she said as she took a seat on Harry's bed. "Fred and I are getting married," she announced.

Harry stared at her in astonishment. "We may be slow because we're guys, but we already know that. You're getting married on Fred's birthday."

Hermione shook her head adamantly. "No," she said, sighing.

"You broke up?" Ron asked in astonishment.

"NO!" she said, looking horrified by that thought.

"We're getting married sooner...tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" Harry and Ron said together.

"He's not pressuring you, is he?" Harry asked her protectively. "If he is, I'll-"

"Could you two stop being so ridiculous?" Hermione snapped, feeling a headache coming along.

"We're eloping. The wedding details are starting to get to both of us."

"Oh, so you decided we can't come to the wedding after all?" Ron said, looking hurt.

Now it was Harry who sighed. "She asked us to stop being ridiculous, Ron."

Hermione couldn't help but smile. "Not at all. I want both of you there." She turned to both of them and wrapped both arms around their shoulders. "Since my father isn't here...I want you both to give me away."

Ron's eyes flew up in surprise. He was going to be a groomsmen since George was going to be the best man, so that was a nice change for him.

"All right... what should we bring?"