Better Than the Waitress?

Charlie and Dahlia walked to their apartments with Frank behind them. Admittedly, he did feel a bit left out, but he was glad to see Charlie so happy, especially with someone who treated him so well. Frank went into his apartment, but Dahlia and Charlie stayed in the hallway chatting for a bit. Frank heard their voices and their laughs as he got ready for bed.
  Dahlia and Charlie made plans for coffee in the morning before saying their goodbyes.
  "Dude," Charlie said to Frank once he entered his apartment and shut the door. "I think I really like her, man! And I think she might like me!" His eyes were filled with delight and excitement. He looked like a puppy again. "What about The Waitress?", Frank inquired. Charlie responded, "What do you mean?" "Well," said Frank as he pushed up his glasses and shrugged, "I thought that you worshiped The Waitress." Charlie suddenly remembered the love of his life. "Oh... I forgot about her for a moment." He leaned against the door and pondered for a moment. "How did I forget about her, Frank?" Charlie slid down into a sitting position sadly. Frank walked over to his friend. "Maybe you found someone better," he suggested. Charlie made a face and responded, "That's ridiculous, man! No one is better than The Waitress... I mean... she's...", he began to trail off, then said, "Holy s***! Dahlia's better than The Waitress!"
In the apartment next door, Dahlia shut and locked her door before running to her bed and punching a pillow with glee (it was kind of a weird reaction to a positive emotion, but no one was there to witness it). She had never been so happy because of a real, nonfictional person.
What was she supposed to do about coffee tomorrow? 'Crap,' she thought. What if she goofed up? What if she pushed him away? 'And then there's Dennis,' she thought. A part of her knew that he had the ability to ruin anything. What if he ruined this?