The Plan

The gang began to plan how to get Charlie back. The most important thing was to get him away from Dahlia, which wouldn't be hard as long as they could get The Waitress to play a role.
"All we need to do is make him remember how much he loves The Waitress," Dennis said with an evil smirk. "How do we do that?", Mac asked. "Well, Mac," he began, standing taller and smiling bigger, "all we have to do is let him see her again. As soon as he remembers The Waitress, he'll forget Dahlia and things will go back to normal."
Frank nodded. "I'll bang her," he said, thinking he understood the plan. "What?! No, Frank! No!", Dennis snapped. "We're just going to take him to the coffee shop where she works!" "Then Frank'll bang The Waitress, right?", Mac asked, also thinking he understood the plan. "No!", Dennis snapped again, "I'm not going to even try to make you understand the plan... just follow me, okay?" They all nodded.
"Dee," Dennis said, "you stay here and do nothing. We don't want you ruining this." Dee was offended by this comment. "Oh, come on! I never get to be an important part of your plans!", she whined. "Then stop ruining things," Mac said before he, Dennis, and Frank walked out the door, leaving Dee alone.
As Charlie began to walk down the hallway to leave his apartment building, he ran into Dennis, Mac, and Frank. "Hi, buddy!", Dennis said with a smile. "We were looking for you!", Mac added. Charlie was skeptical of their positive attitudes. "Why?", he asked. "We just felt bad about being so hard on you. After all, you do complete all of your Charlie Work, which is an important part of keeping the business running," Dennis said, continuing to smile. "Yeah," Mac added, "and we wanted to take you to go get coffee."
Charlie, while still a bit skeptical, was enjoying the appreciation from his friends. What could go wrong anyway? He could just go get coffee with them, mend some friendships, and things will go back to normal. "Sounds good," Charlie said with a wide smile.
When the four friends sat at their usual outdoor table at the coffee shop, they didn't see The Waitress. Instead, another waitress came out to serve them.
"Where's The Waitress?", Dennis asked. The server was confused. "Who?", she asked. "The sassy one with short brown hair," Mac added. "She's on her break," she said kindly. "S***," Dennis said. "What's wrong?", Charlie asked. Dennis ignored Charlie's question. "Can you just tell her to come out here?", he asked the server with a frustrated attitude. "Yeah," Mac added, "and can you tell her that Dennis is here?" Dennis turned to Mac. "Why, Mac? Why are you asking her to do that?" "Isn't she, like, obsessed with you?", he whispered. "I'll ask her," the server put on a fake smile before turning around and rolling her eyes.
"What's that about, guys?", Charlie asked. Dennis sighed. "Nothing, bud," Dennis said. "Just order some coffee when The Waitress comes out, and we'll pay for it." "I'll pay for it," Frank added while munching on something he had had hidden in one of his pockets. "Shut up, Frank," Dennis said.
Just then, The Waitress came out. "Hey there, Dennis. How are-", she began before noticing Charlie. "Seriously?! Why did I actually come out here?! Want do you want, Charlie?!" Hearing those words from The Waitress and seeing her face made Charlie remember how much he had loved her. The Waitress became angrier at Charlie when he stared at her silently. "You guys suck!", she yelled before storming away.
"That's one b*tchy broad," Frank said as he continued to snack. "Shut up, Frank," Mac said and hit Frank in the arm. "She perfect," Charlie said as he stared off in the distance. A smile formed on his face. Dennis smiled and patted Charlie on the back. "There you go, bud!" "Yeah," Mac added, "I guess all you needed was to see The Waitress again."
Charlie continued to smile, then stood up. "I've gotta go," he said happily. The other three men sat staring at each other in confusion. "Where the hell is he going?", Frank asked.