Part 19

After breakfast, Yibo and Xiao Zhan roamed around to find an internet café. They found one that wasn’t crowded and silently check on the map, Yibo typed ‘Bunk Garage’ and some Bunk Garages appeared with one of them located in Tai’an. He plotted the route – it was about one hour trip by bus. Without wasting any time, Yibo terminated his session and walked out to the bus stop.

The bus wasn’t that crowded and they took the back seat.

“You okay?” Xiao Zhan looked at him in worried.

“Okay.”

“Still hurt?”

“No.”

Xiao Zhan nodded.

“I don’t think that this is a good idea, actually,” Yibo said.

“Eh… why?”

“Because I don’t know if those guys last night had companies or not.

Even now, I’m feeling like they are spying on us,” Yibo whispered.

Xiao Zhan gulped, involuntary threw his gaze to the passengers on the bus, watched them one by one.

“We should have gone last night. Staying is a bad idea.”

“But you’re wounded,” Xiao Zhan whispered back. “Besides, no matter where we are, they always manage to find us. It’s only a matter of place and time.”

Yibo sighed. Xiao Zhan might be right. Even if they had gone last night, the killers might have been following him and attacked them somewhere else.

Yibo got down at a bus stop and continued walking for about five hundreds meters before he saw a three-floors building with ‘Bunk Garage’ was stuck against it.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan had thought that Bunk Garage was some kind of workshop, a repair shop – a garage where you fixed or modified your cars and bikes. Turned out that Bunk Garage was a sport-car showroom. Yibo noticed there were Jaguar, Porsche, Lamborghini and some other luxurious cars as he entered the building.

A salesman welcomed him as they entered the building. “What can I do for you, Sir?”

“I need to see the manager in charge, please…” Yibo replied.

The salesman looked confused. “Manager in charge… as in…?”

“Your manager.”

The salesman was hesitated for a moment before he asked a customer service to make a call.

A few minutes later, a middle age man came down and bowed at him.

“How may I help you?”

“Da Zhang Wei told me to come,” Yibo said shortly.

The man looked at Yibo and nodded. “This way, please.”

Yibo nodded and followed him to the 3rd floor, into his office. He gestured them to sit as he grabbed the phone on his desk.

The man dialed a number. “Sir, he’s here…” he said to the phone, then to Yibo, “He wants to talk to you.”

Yibo took the phone and the manager walked out of the room to give him privacy. “Yes?”

“Yibo!” came Da-laoshi’s voice.

“Mmn.”

“You okay?”

“I got shot. They found me.”

“What!”

“Mmn.”