Chapter 50: Where Are You?

Yujin's POV

I went her on my room and plopped myself into my bed. I can't believe it, dad really wants me to marry that girl?

My parents knows what happened between me and Yeji, I told them everything, about her being so overly protective and possessive I don't like that

I was busy and clouded with my thoughts until I heard a knock on my door and when I open, it was mom

"Can we talk?" She asked and I nod and let her get inside and we sat on my bed

"I'm sorry about that sweety"

"Mom, you know what happened between us right? I already told the both of you but why you still want to me to marry her?"

"It's about the agreement between your dad and Mr. Hwang it's for the business matters and also, Yeji really likes you, she said she already changed"

"Yeji didn't change at all, I knew it and just like what I said I already have someone I love"

"Is it Minju? I heard she came back. Did you to get back together?"

"No mom, it's not her. It's Wonyoung"

"Wonyoung?"

"Yes, she's the one that I love but..."

Our conversation got interrupted when our Butler knocked my door

"Ms. Yujin, your dad wants to talk to you at his office"

"Alright Mr. Lim I'll go there"

As I heard that, I felt nervous, what if Dad scold me? What if he convince me to marry Yeji?

I think Mom notice my nervousness

"Don't be nervous, it's fine I'm sure your dad will understand you, go and talk to him"

I went to my dad's office and I saw him sitting on his reclining chair looking outside the huge window

"D-dad.."

"Sit down" he said and turn his chair towards me, he look so serious

"I'm sorry about earlier dad" I said and bowed my head

"Yujin, you know how much we need that huge investment right?"

"I know dad but I'm really sorry, I can't marry Yeji"

"Why don't you try again? It's a huge opportunity"

"Dad, marriage is not a trial and error, I don't want to marry someone I don't love. If I going to marry someone it's only my girlfriend, no one else but her"

"You still have a girlfriend?"

"Yes and I love her, no amount of money or investment can replace her and if you will going to convince me to marry Yeji, you're just wasting your time"

I can see his face frowned, is he angry? I'm doomed

"Fine, I will not going to convince you anymore, Mr. Hwang also said it's okay if you won't marry his daughter cause he will still invest to us but I want to meet that girlfriend of yours"

Wait what? He's not mad? And he wants to meet Wonyoung? Is this for real? I thought he will force me...

"What?"

"I said I want to meet your girlfriend, is it Minju?"

"No dad it's not Minju, it's Wonyoung"

"Okay then, I want to meet Wonyoung"

"Really dad?  You're not mad that I didn't accept the marriage?"

"Why would I? Besides we are lucky that Mr. Hwang is kind enough to invest in our company even though you refuse the marriage and I understand why you don't like Yeji"