𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

"J-jimin.."
"Shut it."
Despite being his hyung, he was scared.
"Jim-" 
Jimin growled and threw his water bottle at Yoongi's head, "SHUT UP!" 
"YOU'RE A GOOD FOR NOTHING! ALL YOU DO IS BOTHER ME!" Jimin yelled at Yoongi as he got up from the table, shoving it harshly before going to "his" room, slamming the door. 
Yoongi curled into a tiny ball on the couch and cried silently, but he didn't leave. 
Because he still loved Jimin.
He cried and cried until he fell asleep.

Yoongi awoke to a harsh pulling on his hair, "ow!" Yoongi was slapped harshly. Jimin let go and threw him on the ground then scowled in disgust. "The house better be clean when I come back, that's all you're good at anyways." 
"W-where are you going..?" Yoongi asked tensely.
"Felix's."
'Ah..the guy that ruined us.'

Yoongi hid behind a tree as he listened tentatively to the conversation going on.
"Yeah~?"
"Yeah."
"You don't have a boyfriend or anything right?"
Yoongi listened with a hopeful heart.
"No."
Yoongi's heart fell as all the happiness he felt crumbled down. Thoughts filling his head.
Yoongi never thought Jimin would cheat on him, he thought they were perfect and happy together, he didn't think that maybe Jimin was acting all along. 
That night when Jimin came home with a love mark on his neck, Yoongi confronted him, it was the first time they had a massive fight. It was also the first time Jimin laid his hands on Yoongi.

Jimin left, and Yoongi knew he should probably leave, escape, despite being in such a popular group. Instead, he called his friend, his best friend, his bandmate.

"Hello?"
"Namjoon.." 
"Yoongi! Hi! What's up? How's your alone time with Jimin? Bet y'all did the dirty."
Yoongi laughed quietly, if only he knew, if only they knew. 
"When are you guys coming home?"
'Please hurry and come home' is what Yoongi meant.
"Ahh, tomorrow I think. Yeah, tomorrow."
Yoongi sighed in relief.
"Why? I thought you really wanted your alone time with Jimin?"
"....I..I just miss you guys.."
Bullshit, Yoongi thought to himself.
Before Namjoon could respond he heard two loud banging noises from the other side of the phone. 

"Jimin-" Namjoon heard Yoongi say. Maybe Namjoon was hallucinating but he swore he heard fear in his voice. 

"SHUT UP! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" 
Yoongi backed away from Jimin, "s-stop." He knew he still had Namjoon on the phone, he looked at his cracked screen. He should hang up, he reached to hang up, 
"THANKS TO YOU FELIX LEFT ME!"
"what?" Yoongi looked at Jimin. He had tears running down his face. 
"I HATE YOU!" He lunged at Yoongi, which caused Yoongi to drop his phone. Jimin didn't even look at the screen, he just kicked it away. He punched Yoongi, kicked him, left Yoongi bleeding everywhere and screaming in pain. Just as Jimin was about to land another punch on Yoongi's face, Yoomgi heard the door opening. Jimin too caught up in his hatred didn't hear anything and kept abusing Yoongi.
"JIMIN!"
Jimin froze. He slowly turned around to face the door and was met with a shocked face that was morphing into a mad one.
"So this is why Yoongi wanted us to hurry."
"J-Jin hyung.."
"Shut it Jimin." He walked over, grabbed Jimin by the collar and gave him a hard punch to his face then threw him out the apartment. 
When he walked back into the apartment, he found Yoongi curled up against the wall, shoulders shaking. He knelt down next to Yoongi, noticing his phone on the ground far away he picked it up,

Namjoon 9:49 p.m
-Im coming home, wait for me.

He was glad he came home, god knows what would've happened if he came a little later. "Yoongi? Yoongi, are you okay baby?"
Yoongi stayed still for a couple of minutes before slowly looking up at his only hyung's face. Jin noticed the bruise on his eye.
Yoongi smiled, tears falling from his eyes.
"D-don't worry hyung..I just fell."