taegi angst again

I'm so sorry I took so long to make this! I got a huge writerblock, please don't hate me 😭😭

Inspired by "Michelle" from Sir Chloe

Yoongi looked in the mirror and stood staring at himself with wide eyes for a long time. He  couldn't believe that he had done such a thing like falling in love.

Michelle, Michelle,

Taehyung walked in with a happy smile as he looked around for his favorite hyung, which was nowhere to be seen, he pouted and looked around, "Yoongi hyung?" 
He found Yoongi laying on his bed with his eyes closed and his headphones plugged in tightly, blasting his music which is probably why he probably didn't hear Taehyung.
He smiled brightly and jumped into Yoongi's bed, hugging him tightly. Yoongi startled awake and looked to his side, instantly pushing him away but regretting it when he saw Taehyung's sad face. 
He looked away and sat up, "so, how was your date with that church girl?"
Taehyung stayed laying down and put his hands behind his head. He smirked at Yoongi, "it was great! She's so pretty and innocent."
Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek and forced a smile onto his face, "That's great for you."

You are a monster from hell.

Yoongi laughed at himself as tears slipped down his cheeks. He hiccupped as he looked at his hands, dropping the razor. 
Taehyung was on a date with the church girl today.
Yoongi gripped onto his hair, he wished he wasn't in love. He threw himself on the ground and cried, reaching for his phone. Once he got a hold of it he scrolled through his contacts with blurry eyes. 
He pressed on the contact he was looking for.
.
.
"Ma?"
.
.
Yoongi didn't feel anything after the phone call. The phone slipped out of his grasp after he sat up, he slumped against the couch staring straight down, tears streaming down but he still felt nothing inside.
"What?"
"You fell in love with a man?"
"You're fucking disgusting Min Yoongi!"
"Don't ever contact me again."
"I am ashamed of you."
He hated Taehyung for making him so miserable without even knowing it.

You know just how to be cruel when you're shaking hips that way.

Yoongi stares as Taehyung dances to a song flawlessly, hip thrusts and body rolls.
Yoongi hated how he felt whenever Taehyung would move his body that way.
He hated Taehyung for being so lovable.

"Why are you so distant towards me nowadays, Hyung?"
Yoongi looked up from his phone, "I don't know what you're talking about Taehyung."
Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, "see, this is what I'm talking about! You always used to call me Tae!"
Yoongi rolled his eyes and looked away, trying to shove his feelings down, "You're overreacting Taehyung."
Taehyung felt anger rushing through his veins, "overreacting?"
He grabbed Yoongi's wrist and forced him to look at him, "tell me what's wrong right now before I leave to Mary's house and never come back."
Yoongi snatched his wrist away and glared at Taehyung, "then leave! Go to your goddamn Mary because hey, at least she has a chance after all, I don't, I don't because I'm a man!"
Taehyung backed away from Yoongi as Yoongi stood up, "what are you saying hyung?"
"I'M SAYING THAT I FUCKING LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG!"
Taehyung felt tears welling up as he stared at his beloved best friend, "I-I...I'm not gay Yoongi."
Yoongi screamed as he began throwing Taehyung out his room, "YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT?! I HATE YOU AND ME, I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING GAY!"
"Yoongi-"
"GET OUT!"
"Hyung-"
Yoongi slammed his room door in Taehyung's face.
He stares into the mirror next to his bed, his eyes puffy and red. He hated himself for doing such a thing like falling in love, falling in love with a man.