5✅

Charles
Sunday, October 2

04:15 pm.

"The boss wants to meet you." Stanley said another hefty man standing behind me, why does the boss want to see me?

I became a bit scared to be sincere, I never wanted to join this group, but I get a lot of rewards and I'm nothing without these people.

I don't like the operations they carry out an I'm scared we might all get caught.

"Come on walk faster!" the hefty man said, his cheek was full of scars, scars that told tales of the pasts, scary tales indeed.
I'm scared of everyone of them and I have never met the boss.

The only person I'm close to is Stanley and I'm beginning to regret ever joining this cult group, how can they give me an assignment to kill an innocent girl.

It's my first assignment and I know nothing about guns or girls , I know I want the reward money but I don't want to kill to get money.

I followed behind Stanley and the hefty looking man, I'm the youngest so they should go easy on me.

We approached a street and I examined the place closely.
We were heading for a small building that looked like an old house, it was painted pink so I wonder why it is called the Black house.

I know nothing about this cult group and I only joined because Stanley told me I'll get rich if I joined. That's what I really want, to get rich!

"Why is it called the black house?" I asked not caring if other people on the street might hear what I just asked.

The hefty man turned back to face me, he gave me a deadly glare as I swallowed saliva. He looks so scary and no matter how much he smiles a baby would never like his face.

"Will you keep shut!" Stanley said frowning at me, I immediately kept my stupid mouth shut and continued to follow them till we got to the old house.

Well it looked very old and I still kept wondering why it was called the black house.
Stanley and the hefty man went inside the house and I stood outside admiring the beautiful flowers that were planted in the garden.

Judging by the exterior designs, I think the house was either owned by a female or an old person, no normal guy would use this kind of exterior and paintings, not to talk of a secret cult group.

"Come in." the voice of another hefty man interrupted my thoughts, my heart started beating fast for a reason I was not sure of... Chill Charles it's just a house right?

I said to myself trying to muster some courage, I'll have no choice but to go in, there's no backing out from the Darkest Devils.

"Is this him?" A man asked the minute I got in, he was seating on a chair while the others standing, I'm guessing he is the boss.

"Yes boss. " Stanley replied facing the floor, I think it's an act of respect for their boss.
Five other hefty men stood beside Stanley and six others opposite them.

"I'm guessing he is new, has he gone through training?" The boss asked again staring intensely at me.
If looks could kill, I'll be swimming in heaven right now.

Not like I'll go to heaven, I mean I have done so many bad things in my life... Stealing, I'm a thief!

"Emm... N... No sir." Stanley said fixing his eyes back on the floor after giving the boss an answer.

"You know you screwed up." The boss said facing Stanley who dare not raise his head.

"I'm sorry boss." Stanley apologized, I wonder what training they are talking about, no one told me about any training I took an oath that was all. I have homeworks to do.