𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥

short story 1
continuation of 'alucard'
TW// murder, gore
——————————————————————

Half a year passes. The three men filled time time with each other. Jordan and Sheyaa worked almost everyday training and gaining knowledge about not only magic, but vampires.

Symere taught them almost everything. He even trained them. Also, in those six months, the vampire found himself growing more attached to the two humans by the day. He hated it, but he had to admit to himself that they were growing on him, and maybe just a tiny bit, he loved the two males. Of course he would never say that to them.

——————————————————————

The trio are currently sitting at the old, long wooden table enjoying a meal, prepared by Symere himself. For the other two couldn't cook worth a damn.

He tried letting Jordan cook once and he almost burned down the castle, while on the other hand, Sheyaa's food just tasted like garbage. So, he told them to leave the cooking to him. Actually—he threatened to kill them if they went into the kitchen without his permission again.

"Symere, the food's really good tonight." Sheyaa said eyeing the shorter man at the head of the table, from a couple seats away.

"I told you not to call me that." Symere retorted, taking a break from sipping on his wine, giving Sheyaa a glare.

"But you're name's so pretty." he cooed, looking at him almost seductively.

Symere almost chocked on his wine. He spit a bit of the wine back into the glass, hurriedly setting it down on the table. A bead of win ran down the sides of his mouth, looking almost as if he had just been drinking blood.

"Shut up." he said wiping his face.

Jordan, right across the table from Sheyaa, found their little exchange amusing and decided to join in on the fun. "So, Symere," he breathed in an alluring voice. "Have you ever been in love?" Jordan stared at the vampire, a smirk on his face, waiting for his answer.

"Never."

"You're lying." Jordan expressed, contorting his face. He didn't believe in all the years Symere has been alive, he's never been in love before.

"I'm not lying. I've never been in love before."

"But you've been alive for so long. You've never had a partner?" Sheyaa asked, in an almost concerned tone.

Symere finally looked up from his plate. Then he looked Sheyaa directly into the eyes. His deep brown eyes gave Sheyaa goosebumps.

"No."

There was an awkward silence. But of course, Jordan had ro break it.

"But, you love us right?" Symere erupted into laughter. Giving the two men a fang filled cackle.

"You wish." he said regaining his composure.

Jordan pouted. "You're a liar, Symere. I know you love us. What Jordan didn't realize is that he was right.

"Cmon Symere admit it."