𝘮𝘦 & 𝘺𝘰𝘶: 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦

short story 2
21 savage x playboi carti
vampire x demon au
warning: self-harm, mild gore, violence, death
*demon and vampire couple thing inspired by this webcomic i read lol*
_________________________________________

I want to die.

But I can't. No matter how many times I cut myself and watch the bright red stream pour out of my wrist. No matter how many times I "accidentally" drive off a cliff. No matter how many times I go to the beach, our favorite place, and just swim out into the middle of the ocean, put my head underwater, letting the salty h2o fill up my lungs.

No matter what I do, I won't die.

I didn't ask to live forever; it was forced upon me. Before I met the love of my life, I met Pi'erre.

Or what I like to call him: the devil incarnate.

I thought Pi'erre was the one. My first and true love. He was happy, my everything. He was my first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first fuck, my first abuser, and my first murderer.

At first, our relationship was amazing.

He approached me first. I was a twenty-year-old college student. I was studying music theory. Music was my passion. I loved rapping and singing, and just playing instruments. I loved music. To be an artist was my dream.

One day, my school put on a talent show. It was an annual thing, and now this was my third time, for I had participated every year since I began college.

On this night, I performed an original song. Pi'erre was in the audience. He didn't even attend my college, a friend brought him that night. I found out my song caught his attention by one of my friends, Tyler, telling me they overheard Pi'erre talking about it with the friend that brought him to the show.

Tyler told me I should be excited because this was "the Pi'erre Bourne. The famous producer." I still had no clue who the fuck he was.

Tyler suddenly turned to me, grabbed my shoulders, and started shaking me in a frenzy. "Jordan, listen to me." he started, staring me in my eyes. "Pi'erre is astronomically famous. And I know music is your passion. The fact that you got his attention is good, grab ahold of it. You can be famous too. I know you'll be famous and everyone will get to hear your amazing voice."

Tyler was always so sweet to me. His words of encouragement boosted my confidence, but I still didn't have the guts to go up to Pi'erre like he wanted me to. But that didn't matter anyway because Pi'erre came to me.

Later that night, as I was talking to another performer, I feel a tap on my shoulder. It was Pi'erre.

"Hi," he spoke. His voice immediately sent chills up my spine. My body was frozen as I sat there being taken aback by his beauty. It was almost like—he wasn't human.

Words refused to come out of my hanging mouth, so Pi'erre took the opportunity to introduce himself first.

"You're Jordan, right? I'm Pi'erre. I noticed you up there while you were singing your song. It sounded hella fire." I was still standing there on mute. Now that Tyler told me how famous he was, I couldn't process why someone of his stature was talking to me.