𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥

short story 1
continuation of 'alucard'
TW// murder, gore
——————————————————————

By this point, it's been a whole year for the trio. Symere has taught them all he could, he has trained them to the best of their abilities. And for Sheyaa and Jordan, it was time to wander back out in to the world.

Truth be told, Symere didn't want them to leave.

He remembers the night six months ago when Jordan asked if he loved them, and the answer was yes. Over the course of this year, they shared more than knowledge, but laughs, cries, all emotions. Emotions Symere thought he would never disclose to anyone let alone two humans he didn't even know.
———————————————————————

"It's our last night together." Jordan uttered from his bed. Sheyaa was packing and Symere was standing in the doorway, leaning on the frame.

"We'll miss you Sy," Sheyaa looked up from the ground into Symere's eyes, making the smaller one turn away in embarrassment, from the nick name.

"Will you miss us?" Jordan said empathetically. His big, brown, glossy eyes piercing the vampire soul.

"Yes." he muttered so low they almost couldn't hear.

"What was that I heard?" Jordan teased.

"You didn't heard anything." Symere quickly refuted. He was embarrassed by his feelings, and he's already been embarrassed enough in front of the two.

"I heard it." Sheyaa stated, he stopped packing and stood up from the groung. "You said, 'yes' our Symere is going to miss us."

Sheyaa tried lunging at Symere to give him a hug, but Symere teleported into the hallway.

"I'm going in my room. You all wont he missed. Hmph." He said turning his nose then disappearing.

———————————————————————

It was later that night; Sheyaa and Symere were sitting on the staircase directly in front of the entrance. They both were drinking. This particular night, Symere was heavy on the whiskey, for he was on his fourth glass.

He was drunk. Emotional and vulnerable. He laid his head on Sheyaa's shoulders.

"Shey," he started in a melancholy tone.

"Hmm" Sheyaa hummed in response then taking a swig from the glass.

"I don't want you guys to leave me."

Sheyaa was a bit shocked by his confession. "We won't be gone forever. We can always visit."

"I know but—but it's been so long since I've been around people. And I—It felt good to have you two around. I have to admit." he slurred a bit.

"Symere,"

"No, let me finish." he interrupted. "You know, I do love you two. "I would do anything for you two. I would die for you both, kill anyone in the world. That's how you make me feel. It feels like the happy bubble I've been living in is now crumbling, and I'm just going to end up alone. Again."

Sheyaa didn't interupt, instead he listened to every single word that came out of Symere's mouth.

"My parents already left me. The only two people I've ever loved. Now, I finally meet more people who I give a damn about, and it's only temporary sanctity."

"Symere,"

"Sheyaa—"

"No Symere. Listen to me." He said grabbing the smaller ones face with both hands. "We love you too."

Symere couldn't help but feel warm. Was it the warmth from Sheyaa's hands, the warmth from the alcohol, or the feeling of happiness and ecstasy that was making his heart beat fast from the word love.

Maybe it was all three.

The vampire knew the alcohol was kicking in because Sheyaa's hands felt really good against his face. He even began to rub his face between his palms, like a cat rubbing it's head against its owner's leg. It felt so good. Sheyaa was sending electricity throughout his body.

"Hey, 'Mere, what are you doing?" Sheyaa chuckled, looking down at Symere who was stilling rubbing his race on Sheyaa's palms. He just kept rubbing giving no response.

Sheyaa lifted Symere's head in amusement being greeted by his big, glossy, brown eyes, his mouth parted, so you can see his fangs a bit, as well as smell the whiskey on his breath.

He grabbed Symere's chin. "You're so beautiful Symere." The smaller, still in Sheyaa's grasp, turned his head away in shyness.

"You're the shyest vampire i've met." Sheyaa teased.

"Shut up." Symere retorted now bearing his fangs at Sheyaa which only caused him to laugh.

"Am I not scary to you anymore?" Symere slurred. "Why aren't you backing away in fear?" he added releasing himself from Sheyaa's grasp. However, Sheyaa grabbed ahold of him again. Pulling him in by the waist this time, making sure they were close enough that they could feel each other's breath.

"How could I be scared of someone so beautiful." Sheyaa cooed now pressing his forever against Symere's from above. He peered into his eyes, next allowing his face to sink, his lips landing on the vampire's. He gave Symere a soft, chaste kiss, pulling back afterwards.

Symere was stuck. He was drunk but not enough to bypass the fact that Sheyaa just kissed him.

"Sheyaa, w-what are you doing? Aren't you and Jordan partners?"

"Symere," Sheyaa took hold of one of Symere's hand lifting it up, while the other was on his waist like they were about to get up and waltz. "We both love you." he giggled. "We both want you for tonight." he added kissing Symere's hand.

Standing up still connected to the vampire, Sheyaa pulled Symere up with him. He let go of his waist, but kept holding onto Symere's hand as he led him to his bedroom.