me & you

short story 2
continued
warning: self-harm, mild gore, violence, death
______________________________________

Sitting at a bar, on his twelfth shot of hard liquor, Jordan was drunk. Along with the failed times of killing himself, this has been his routine for the past three months.

Out of all things, vampires could taste that humans could, of course, it was alcohol. It worked the same way it did on humans too.

"Another shot— please." Jordan drunkenly asked the bartender.

The man behind the bar looked awfully worried for his customer. He knew Jordan was way past his limit and was worried he would get alcohol poisoning, but Jordan also tipped the man quite well, so he hesitantly gave the drunken vampire another shot.

After his blood almost being replaced with alcohol, Jordan could feel the liquid drug truly taking its full effect. He was horny.

This is something that he also did a few times. Get wasted, find a guy, have sex, and suck him dry till there's just dust remaining. The morning after he would remember what he did and cry about it, and also cry because killing those men made him think of Rocky, making him feel even worse, making him repeat himself over and over.

Go to a bar, get drunk, or high occasionally, find a cute boy, fuck him, suck him.

This time was no different. He spotted a guy in a corner at the rear of the establishment. A normal human couldn't see that far, but he was no longer human.

He was instantly attracted to the man. With his heightened sight, he could make out every detail of his face. He was about the same height as Jordan, tattoos all over, even one in the middle of his face. He had a nice slim build, with a nice face to match.

The man seemed to notice Jordan staring at him, and he made eye contact with the drunk vampire. How did he know I was staring from all the way over here. Even in Jordan's drunken state, he didn't find it plausible that a human would be able to notice him staring from that far, with all the people in between them. However, he put that thought into the very back of his mind and proceeded to dance his way over to the mysterious, tattooed human.

After making his way through the crowd by swaying his body to the loud music of the club, Jordan finally was in the same area as the man he set his site, and his stomach on.

The man with the dagger on his forehead seemed to expect Jordan for he had a mischievous, alluring grin spread across his face.

It was almost like they had read each other's minds. There didn't even need to be any introductions, and they skipped past all the difficulties.

Jordan bent down so that his face was leveled with the stranger's ear. He paused for a moment, then whispered, "baise-moi."

"oui."

_________

As soon as the two frantically entered the apartment of the man with the dagger on his forehead, they instantly locked lips. The man pushed Jordan against the front door trying to peel off his clothes and consume him at the same time. He kissed Jordan giving no warning, and shoved his tongue in the boy's mouth.