Chapter 13

Long chapter ahead dedicated to the tenth anniversary of One Direction!!!!!!

Ps. Who's excited about tonight?

🎞

"Kiara," Luca says. "This is getting out of our hands. I get the Ashton one, but that wasn't that big of an issue, at least not like this one."

I read the column of the Week of the School.

'Cheer Queen or Hooker Queen
Miles Stewards

Cora Clerk, our head cheerleader is not only what we thought of her, is she? Her reputation does precede her, but this is a total new level. Queen Cheer just proved all the rumors about her true.

Use the link below to watch the full video: http//:***************'

There's a picture attached below the column. It looks like a screenshot from a video. The picture was dark and blurry. But that isn't what caught me off guard.

In the picture Cora is only in her underwear, kneeling in front of-

I jerk the paper away and close my eyes tight. No this can't be true. Cora and I might not be best friends anymore but she can't do porn videos. This has to be photoshopped.

"Kiara, did you see?" Miles comes running to me. His face is full of-tears?

"Miles are you okay?" I ask.

"I-I swear I have nothing to do with it," he says. "I didn't submit it. You know that, don't you?" He looks at the three of us.

I hold him by his shoulder, he's trembling. "It's okay Miles, we know you didn't. We still have the draft don't we?"

"I don't get it," Payton says. "We submitted the draft ourselves to the printing guy. How can it be swept again? Unless-"

"We can't blame him like that Payton," Jason says, joining us. "I feel like it's my fault. I should've stayed until all the prints came out."

After the meeting, Mrs. Roth left and told us to wrap up everything. Jason and I talked to Mr. Avery, the printing guy. I left with Miles and Grace after that. It was only Jason who stayed with him till the end.

"Don't blame yourself, Jason, you did all that you could've done within your power," I assure him. "And this can be fake. I mean this has to be-"

"No, it's not," Luca says. "It's not fake."

"Luca?" Payton asks her boyfriend. Betray is written all over her face.

They've been dating for three years and they seem to be the sweetest couple I've met so far. They never kept any secrets from each other, not until now.

Luca looks at Payton, "I'm sorry baby, I should've told you about it before but I couldn't find the courage or the perfect time. Also, I didn't think this would ever come up." Then he looks at the rest of us. "Yes I saw this video before. I- I didn't mean to. This text came up in my Messenger from an unknown id last August, a few weeks before school started. It said to check the link below. I click it out of curiosity and my-" he pauses.

"It's not just him," Miles says, catching our attention. "I saw it too. Almost all the boys from our school who have Messenger or WhatsApp got this message."

I look at Jason. "Did you get this message too?"

Jason shakes his head. "I don't have either Messenger or WhatsApp."