Chapter Three

Y/N still watched the strange man even as he sat down on the couch, manspreading, which wpuld make her angry if it weren't for the fact that Jazzy, Ty, and Blank all did it, too. She had already sent out a text in their group chat, telling everyone to meet her in the lounge, but she knew that with just how big the house was it'd take a bit for everyone to get there.

Lara was, surprisingly, the first to the room, and she stiffened when she saw the man on the couch.

"Wh-" She paused before she asked what he was doing there. "Y/N, let's go out of the room for a minute?"

Y/N agreed and followed Lara out as soon as Odette appeared, leaving the petite brunette to watch over their unexpected guest. Lara dragged her along until they reached somewhere where she was convinced nobody could hear them, but even so she still whispered.

"Look, I'm sorry," the blonde told her. "I didn't think that people were crazy enough to cosplay in order to try and get with you because of the tag."

"Look, it's fine," Y/N sighed. "I... don't think he broke in." She continued when she saw the look on Lara's face. "There was, like, a really bright flash of light, and then when I turned around he was there. The security systems would have gone off if he had broken in."

"So you're suggesting that this is the real Hawks?" Lara asked, beginning to walk back to where the interrogation would be happening.

"No. Where the fuck did you get that from?" Y/N asked, glaring at her friend skeptically. Lara shrugged, and when they turned the corner to see Hawks with a few feathers zipping around while Odette looked on in wonder and awe, Lara immediately pulled Y/N back around the corner.

"Holy fucking shit!" the blonde exclaimed in a stage-whisper. "Y/N that's the actual fucking Hawks!"

"What are you ladies talking about over there?" Hawks asked.

"Like you don't know!" Lara yelled back to him. She turned back to Y/N, completely panicked. "Shit, Y/N, I'm sorry! I didn't think that when I started the hashtag it had the possibility of actually becoming, like, a thing!"

"First of all, it has no possibility of becoming an actual thing," Y/N said, pinching the bridge of her nose. "He's gonna have to go back to his world, and I don't even know him." Y/N rolled her eyes before turning around the corner again, just in time to see Jazzy enter the room with Ty right behind them.

"You'll die if you drink that," Ty said, warning the brunette.

"Either I'll die or be energized, it's a win-win," they said, pouring the contents of their monster into their black coffee. The raised their huge mug in a cheers motion. "Bottoms up." They proceeded to chug the entire thing, head thrown so far back that their sunglasses (why were they wearing sunglasses indoors?) flew off.

Hawks studied the brunette for a moment. "Is she okay?" he asked.

"They, and no," Jazzy corrected. "Anyways, who's the twink? I thought we upgraded the security like, a couple months ago."

"Excuse me, I am a twunk at least," Hawks said, his feathers puffing up as his hand shot to his chest in mock offense.

"He's more of a twock, than anything," Blank said, shrugging.

"He gives me himbo vibes," Ty said, head tilted.

Poor Lara looked like she was having an aneurysm, so Y/N decided to step in.

"Look, he appeared in my room in a flash of bright light, so like that's as much as I know," Y/N explained. Jazzy sighed.

"As the self-proclaimed 'adult' of the household, and also the owner, I say that if we're assuming he truly is the actual Hawks from the actual anime and Manga, then he can stay so long as he abides by the rules, for as long as need be until we can figure out how to send him back," Jazzy announced. "We have spare rooms, so like, there's no reason to throw you out and make you fend for yourself in L.A. of all places."

"Okay, cool," Hawks said, nodding to Jazzy. "I appreciate it." He got up and stretched. "So we all pretty much agree that whoever sent me here has what seems like a multidimensional travel Quirk...?"

"Well, this is the first you've told us of how you were sent here, but yeah, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that's what happened," Blank said, rolling their eyes.

"Which, actually, is really cool," Ty said. "Your being here proves the multiverse theory, at least to an extent."

"But what's even more fascinating is that it seems like Horikoshi has been able to see glimpses into your world," Jazzy pointed out. It was pretty well-known among the group that Jazzy was pretty interested in the whole multiverse thing, but they had made it explicitly clear that they didn't fully believe in it. "But anyways, the most important thing right now is figuring out who brought you here, why, and how to get you back."

"Well, if I had to guess I'd say that the 'why' is because they were trying to take the number two Hero out," Hawks said. "Y'know, make sure I can't get to them?"

Jazzy looked deep in thought for a moment before shaking their head. "Well, I'll lay down the ground rules and then we'll break. You can pick out any unoccupied room- there's, like, twenty three rooms in here, most of which are vacant- and someone will take you to get some stuff. You're gonna have to leave the wings whenever you're out in public, though, because that shit won't fly with the general population."

Thank you guys for 1k reads it actually means the literal world to me I- 🥺🥺