• 4 •

Pulling on your coat, you shuffled your feet in the snow

It had really come down last night, and the snow seemed to have stuck to the ground.
Breathing heavily, you felt your breath curl up in the chilly January air.

Stomping in the soft snow on the sidewalk, like a little kid, you awaited Osamu and Kita's arrival.
After your flower pot incident, Kita had convinced the twin's and Atsumu's teammates to go on a skiing trip.
However, you weren't sure if they knew about your presence there.

Besides, it wasn't like they remembered much about you anyways.

"(y/n)." Osamu's monotone voice called.

You peeled your eyes away from the snow, making eye contact with the Miya twin standing by his car. Kita waved from the passenger seat window.
Smiling, you headed towards them, stuffing your hands in your pockets as you did so.

"So you got money to buy skiing gear when we get there right..?" Osamu asked, as you reached for the car door.

"Shit, I left it inside, let me g-"
Osamu grabbed your arm before you rushed towards the apartments.

"Don't, I'll pay." He suggested.

"No, I can't let you do that."

"Oi, it's fine, sit down." Osamu smiled, playfully patting your head.

"Get in the car guys, don't keep me waiting." Kita ordered, rolling down the window.

"Yeah, Yeah." Osamu sighed, slipping back into the drivers seat.You buckled yourself in, clutching your phone in your cold hands.

"So, how good are you at skiing (y/n)?" Kita asked, grinning through the rearview mirror.

"Haven't done it in a while, so honestly I'm not sure." you replied.

"Ah, don't stress it, I'll be by your side." Osamu reassured you, as he pulled into the road.

Somehow that saying made your heart flutter. You tried to ignore it, but it was almost surreal to you that you were once again hanging out with Osamu and Kita. In all honesty, you never thought you would see them again.

—•—

The cold air was almost suffocating, as you made it to your destination.
You cupped your face with your gloves, trying to warm up your cheeks, that had turned red in the freezing cold.