ennoshita chikara

•𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛•
WARNING: vv long oneshot
---------------------------

Quite a few like to argue about which season is the best in Japan. Most dreaded the summer heat but it gave them the chance to visit the beautiful ocean waters, a lot hated the winter because of the freezing cold though it allowed families to spend quality time with each other for the holidays. Spring and Fall are fairly liked equally. Spring meant the weather would be warming up, allowing everyone to store away their winter clothes and enjoy the freedom of wearing something light. Fall is a savor since it meant the blazing heat was no longer around. Overall, all for seasons have their own pros and cons. Ennoshita hated winter. Winter in Japan can be harsh. He always thought winter was worse than summer since he could easily hop into the shower to cool off or drink a cold beverage. Winter took a lot to feel comfortable. Bundling up in multiple layers, sweating intensely underneath but would not dare to remove it since that would mean he had to bundle right back up. It was time consuming.

Letting out a shaky sigh, Ennoshita watched his breath escape from behind his scarf. He was currently standing outside of a restaurant waiting for his girlfriend to arrive but with each minute passing by, he started to get a gut feeling that she wasn't going to show up.

He got stood up once again.

"Awesome.." He muttered out, shifting his weight from one leg to the other.

It was slightly upsetting but after the first two times, he learned to get used to it. His current girlfriend was a busy women but it hurt knowing that she wouldn't give him a head notice about her not being able to go instead of not returning any of his calls or text messages. But he loved her so there was no point of over thinking. Rubbing his gloved hands together to create warmth, Enno pushes himself off the brick wall and walked down the sidewalk to clear his mind.

Without even realizing or even considering where he was walking, Enno somehow made his way through the large park in the middle of the city that also including a ice skating rink. The rink was crowded with people, some falling and a few showing off their skating skill. He stood by the railing to watch out of curiosity and wondered how so many people were able to get around without running bumping into one another. Placing his hand on the cold railing, Enno quickly pulled it away when he felt the coldness fight through his glove and burn his skin. 'Ugh..'

"Ennoshita?"

"Mhm?" His bead shift towards the voice that called out his name. There stood a male wearing a heavy white coat with a matching hat and blue gloves cover his hands, hands that was holding a small bundled up...child? Blinking a few times, he looked back up at the guy and watched him move his scarf to reveal the smile from underneath. "It's me, (L/n) (F/n)! It's only been about four or five years since we last saw each other." (L/n) chucked.

"(L/n)!?" It was a shocker. Taking a few paces towards the slightly shorter former teammate, Enno was astonished to see how much he changed. "Wow, it really is you. Has it really been that long already?" His eyes would drift down towards the child in (L/n)'s arms every few seconds.

"Sadly, hehe. Time flies by when you aren't watching it." (Y/n) shrugged his shoulders, adjusting his hold around the child.

"Yeah.." Ennoshita whispered, slowly pointing a finger towards the young one. "Who..?"

"Oh," (Y/n) turned his body slightly, using his pointer finger to pull down the small scarf to reveal the child's face. He had the same exact eye shape and color as (Y/n) but the few strands of hair that was poking out of their hat was black. "This is Katashi, my son."

"You had a child!?"

The shout caught the baby's attention. His (e/c) eyes glanced up at Enno, immediately pulling the adult's heart with strings. 'He's cute..'