Chapter 1.

Angel's POV

"Yes mom I will be ok now stop worrying!" I say.. If she acts like this now.. What is she going to do when I'm gone? "Honey, your moving across the country! To LA, and you expect me not to worry? Honestly you're your fathers daughter!" My mom yells, oh great..
"Mom, stop it you're going to wake Katy up!" I mutter "to late" Katy giggles bumping my hip.

"You've awoken the devil! Get the holy water!" My brother Luke laughs "screw you Luke! Oh and you Angel!" Katy laughs jumping up onto the counter. See these are the days I'm going to miss. The days where Luke and I aren't fighting, when my 14 year old sister Katy isn't crying because of something a guy called her.

"Hey, you with the wings! Get me some food" Luke chuckles "ha.ha. I'm laughing so hard" I mutter, Katy just throws a pancake at Luke. "There,you have food! Now stop bugging Angel" my mom smirks. "I'm going to my room to pack" I yell "can I help?" Katy asks. "You just want to steal my clothes" I laugh heading out of the kitchen and towards the stairs "yeah your right, but it's also better than hanging out with Luke so I'm coming!" Katy runs up the stairs. Luke just scowls.

"Bye lukypuky" I sing, he flicks me off then goes to watch tv in his room. He got the downstairs room, but I don't care. Know why? My parents are in the next one over so yeah that's why..

++(time skip of magical powers to the bed room and it's night time)

"Katy what are you doing?" I ask "I'm putting your clothes into the box!" Katy yells "ok ok just asking" I mutter. What the heck "KATY COME DOWN HERE NOW" my mom yells "might want to go down there" I push Katy out of my room then shut and lock the door.

*knock knock* "who is it" I ask "it's Luke, let me in" Luke smirks "nope sorry" I mutter. He is not coming into my room. Ever. "Oh come on!" He says "nope, bye Luke." I say. He jiggles the door knob then gives up. "Fine just wanted to help you with something but never mind" Luke chuckles "uh huh surreeee" I change into some PJs and hop onto my bed. I plug my phone in and hope that once I leave tomorrow night everything will be perfect...
_______
Hey guys! We are making a book! Yay!
So FanFicFoLife and I (ItsAubrey_doods ) are working together on this! Bye doods ~Aubrey😉