Chapter 9.

Angel-
I walk down the stairs to see Mitch on the couch crying. "Mitch what happened?" I sit down "m-my brother.. H-he" Mitch sobs "it will be ok.." I hold Mitch.. "He's gone Angel.." He cries "Mitch I'm so sorry..." I hold him closer, so he's pretty much on my lap.
Mitch starts to have a panic attack.. The only way I know how to stop these is to kiss the person. I kiss Mitch to make the panic attack stop.

"How did you do that?" He sniffs "I don't know how it works, it just does" I whisper "thank you Angel." He half smiles "no problem" I look into his eyes, looking for something.. I just don't know what..

We stay like this until Kiana comes down. "Mitch I think your friends are having a party" she sighs. "Oh yeah, you guys want to come?" He asks perking up a bit "yeah sure, just give us a couple minutes to change and do our makeup" I answer. This is going to be fun... I hope

{After stuff is done}

Kiana and I walk down the stairs. She looks amazing! "You look nice A" Kia compliments "Thanks K, so do you!" I smile. I walk out of the door, followed by Kiana. She doesn't seem as nervous as I am... Darn she's got a lot of confidence. "Come on in" Ty greets "thanks Ty" Kia and I say in unison, we look at each other like we are both from Mars. "Here they are!" Adam yells, does he have an inside voice? Probably not. "Hey" I say awkwardly "Angel over here!" Mitch calls, I give Kiana the 'I'msorry' glance and head over to Mitch.

"Hey Mitch" I smile "so this is Angel ay Mitch." A guy I don't know smirks. I'm kinda uncomfortable now. Great. "Yeah, Matt this is Angel, now if you'll excuse us." Mitch says putting his arm around my shoulder "thanks" I whisper "no problem" he whispers back.

He steers me over to a group of guys I don't know. At least Matt isn't here! "Hey Mitch! Is that Angel?" The one with blonde hair asks. He has really blue eyes. "Dude she's hot" another says, he has brownish-black hair and deep brown eyes. "Yeah this is Angel Lachlan, and Preston.. She's right here." Mitch fake smiles "Um hi" I smile, mine is fake as well. "At least I have a friend" a girl mutters "be nice Ashley" another guy smiles "I'm Rob" he adds. "It's nice to meet you guys" I say, trying to hide my uneasiness.

"Aw look, the one with a halo is scared" that Ashley girl smirks "that's a good one, I'm used to 'the one with wings' but this one is great too" I smirk back.
"Aw the dog can actually bark, how interesting" she fires back. Oh I've got a good one.

"Ashley is it? Why don't you go shove a curling iron up your ass and turn it on."
I smirk, Mitch's mouth is open. All the others are going 'oooooh'. Ashley looks pissed. "Maybe you should leave" she spits

"this is going to sound like the last one but shove an umbrella up down your throat till it comes out your ass, then open it." I spit back. People are laughing others look shocked "you're just a bitch." Ashley says, clearly stumped.

"I'm flattered, I happen to love dogs, especially puppies" I laugh. This is the best she can do? Honestly she hasn't been around immature people I guess.
"How do you guys like this bitch? Honestly, she's just a lesbian with nothing better to do" Ashley says "Ashley, Knock Knock I like cock but I'm not going to suck yours" Kiana and I say together. It's like she can read my mind.

I'm laughing, Kiana is laughing, pretty much everyone is laughing. This is great. Mitch takes me out to the back. Oh no.. "What was that about?" He asks "she was being a little girl so I put her in her place" I say "she's a really good friend of mine!" He yells "ok I'm sorry for giving her a piece of my mind" I mutter, Ashley comes outside "Mitch why are you talking to this cunt?" She asks. This girl is asking for it "I think I'm going to leave, night Mitch." I say on the verge of crying.

I run through the house, tears spilling from eyes.
-Flashback-
"Daddy stop it!" "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU LITTLE BITCH"
"STOP HURTING MOM THEN"
"ANGEL LEAVE NOW"
"NO STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE"
"GET OUT OF THIS ROOM NOW, YOURE JUST A LITTLE BITCH. LEAVE THIS HOUSE YOU CUNT"
-Flashback over-

Let's just say I hate the word cunt. My dad called me that when I was 12. I ran away that night and went to Kiana's house.

I open our front door then slam it. The party is still going on at the guys' house. My dad's voice is ringing through my head... "ANGEL" I hear people yell. Honestly I don't care. I walk up the stairs and head into the bathroom. The drawer with my blade just inches away from me. No you made a promise.. Just call mom or something..

I feel really light headed... I think I might just take a nap. My head hits the floor, and I black out.