Chapter 3.

-Angel-
I run up and hug Kiana "this is going to be so much fun" I say "yeah let's hit the road, it's already 2:35!" Kia smiles

~Time skip of singing in the car and gossiping about the cupcake from 5 nights at Freddy's~

"Are we there yet?" Kia asks taking a sip from her Mc. Donald's cup. "We have about 3 more days" I laugh "uggh FML" kiana laughs turning up the music. We both look at each other and laugh.

"You've got that long hair, slicked back, white tee shirt" I sing "and I've got that red lip classic thing that you like" Kia sings "and when we go crashin down we come back every time, cause we never go out I style we never go out of style" we sing together. "I remember when Katy was younger and we did this with her." I frown "yeah.. She would always do her little jump up and down in her car seat dance.." Kia sighs.

"It seems like yesterday the family adopted her..." I mutter "yeah.. I know... Can you believe we've been friends for 15 years? It seems like we've always known each other" Kia says

~little memory of how Kia got saved by Angel, a girl was going to hit her when they were 2~

"I totally bested that girl" I smirk "I will give you that, she ran off in tears" Kia laughs "you know I feel bad for Katy, she doesn't really have a friendship like ours with anyone.." I sigh "she'll make friends" Kiana mutters falling asleep.

Yeah... We can only hope...

~Next day~

"Morning...*yawn*.. A.." Kiana yawns "morning K" I mutter, realizing where we slept.. "We should get go-ing" she yawns again. "Yeah, we have 1 and a half more days" I perk up. "REALLY?!" Kiana gasps "yeah, I drove for like 5 more hours after you fell asleep" I mutter starting the car up.

"Do you want me to drive?" She asks "you will probably get us lost, like last time I let you drive somewhere" I joke remembering when she tried to take myself,Katy and Luke to the beach.. Didn't work out so well... We ended up in Province Town.. It wouldn't have been bad if Luke wasn't such an ass about it.

"That was one time!" She protests "and my phone lied" crossing her arms across her chest.

"Kia, we were at my uncles... It's only 5 minutes away, you didn't need your phone" I laugh "we were just way to lazy and didn't want to walk"

"Meanwhile I was balling my eyes out because of Luke!" She sighs "why did I ever go out with him?"

"Did you break up with him last night or something?"
"SHIT"
"It's ok just do it now"
"I don't want to seem heartless by doing it over the phone"
"Seriously? I know it sounds bad, but just do it. I kinda feel bad for the guy.."
"Well he's your brother"
"He's your boyfriend!"
"I hate you sometimes"
"If you don't do it, I will"
"Fine..."
"Good"

"It's done, I texted him, which makes me look like a total bitch but.. I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do" Kiana laughs "oh the references" I giggle. This is fun.