*Chapter 3*

Y/N carried the heavy tray of sewing tools with her to the staircase that led all the way up to the attic.

Even though it was day time, she could feel a draft from the bottom of the stairs. It made shivers run down her spine.

Sighing and climbing up the stairs, she struggled to carry the heavy tray.

Finally making it up the stairs, she breathed heavily, setting the tray down on a old wooden table.

It was really dusty up in the attic. Y/N sneezed. She huffed and got to work.

There was a old couch that was flipped over, dust covered the entire thing. Pulling it and flipping it over, dust scattered everywhere.

She swatted her hands in the air, trying to get rid of the dust.

Her stepsisters, Himiko and Ochaco were at the base of the stairs listening to Y/N clean up the attic.

"She totally deserves to suffer up there." Ochaco said, snickering.

"You do too." Himiko retorted.

"I heard that."

They left cackling like witches.

As time passed on, it seemed that Y/N was starting to become more of a servant to the stepsisters and her stepmother.

Even though, in their household, they had a fair share of servants. But Momo dismissed them, asking for Y/N instead.

Y/N came to her aid as usual, being skeptical, but never questioned it, and just did whatever Momo, Himiko, or Ochaco asked.

One twilight evening, there was a Knick at the doors. Thinking it was her father, Y/N dripped whatever she was doing and sprinted to the doors.

Momo was close behind, with her daughters following her.

Y/N opened the door. She was met with one of the servants that had gone with her father on his business trip.

"Where is father?"

The servant took off his hat. "I'm sorry, Y/N. But your father took ill on the road. He is gone."

Her eyes widened with shock at his words. He is gone.

She began tearing up. "I'm sure it must be very hard for you. Thank you" her voice quivering.

Momo gasped and darkness covered her eyes. "We're ruined."

She said, throwing her hands up and walking away, completely stunned from the news.

"Miss Y/N, he wanted me to give this to you." The servant gave Y/N the thing that she wanted. It was a bit dirty.

"Thank you." She took it and stared at it. Her tears began to stream and fall.

Closing the door, she sunk to the floor, clutching it to her chest.

The servant left with tears in his eyes as well.

Y/N buried her face in her hands and wept. Now she was left with no parents, and a evil stepmother.

❤️The Next Morning❤️

Momo gathered all the servants in the household. She told them to pack their bags, and dismissed them all.

Y/N hugged them all, they were all like friends to her.

One of the servants, who was her friend, Hagakure, whispered in her ear. "Take care, okay? Be careful of those three."

Y/N fake laughed. "I can handle them. Don't worry. I'll be fine."

"Okay. See you around." Hagakure left with her fellow servants.

She sighed heavily and walked back into the house. Momo stood in the young girl's path.

"Y/N. From now on, since the servants have been dismissed, you will do everything in this house."

"But-"

"No buts! You will do as I, Himiko, and Ochaco say!"

"Y-yes madam."

"Good. Starting tomorrow, we will have bells in our rooms. When we ring them, our breakfast should be ready."

"I-I understand."

Momo huffed and walked away, leaving the poor girl to get started on the housework.

She started to scrub and clean the floors, and the kitchen tiles as well.

She washed all the dishes, only for Ochaco to come by and "accidentally" spill tomato sauce on the clean dishes.

Y/N saw her cackle while walking out of the kitchen.

Sighing, she got back to work and rewashed all the dishes.

❤️Later❤️

Y/N was tending to some flowers in a vase. Momo, Himiko, and Ochaco were in the room as well with her.

Momo was picking at some cookies on a little porcelain plate. Feeling bored, she dropped the plate, while looking at Y/N, whose back was turned.

Y/N heard the plate drop to the carpet floor, she immediately scrambled to go clean up the mess.

Momo watched her in disgust as she cleaned up the cookie crumbs.

(Short chapter but I will try and put a longer one out later)