*Chapter 10* (Last Part)

King Todoroki, Grand Duke Shigaraki, and Captain Midoriya all mounted their horses and began leaving the second to last house.

"I hope this last house has the girl I've been looking for." Todoroki muttered under his breath.

He was very hopeful that the girl would be at this last house.

"I'm sure she is there, I mean, where else could she be? We searched the entire kingdom." Midoriya said, nudging the king.

"Yes, your right. I will believe you, Midoriya."

"Yeah right." Shigaraki said to himself while rolling his eyes.

The search party finally made it to the last house, and Todoroki clearly remembered the forest surrounding him.

It was the same one he met the girl in.

Your here. I know it. I am certain that your here.

Getting off his horse, Todoroki knocked on the front doors and he was greeted by Momo with a smile.

"It's a honor to meet you, your majesty." She said, curtsying while holding her dress skirt.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, madam." Shigaraki said, standing next to the king.

She opened the doors completely so they could come in. "Please, this way." Momo led them to the living room.

❤️In the Kitchen❤️

Y/N wandered around the kitchen, often snacking on something because she was bored. Of course, she didn't know who awaited her in the living room. Nor did she care.

The windows of the kitchen were like those in a jail cell, a hole in the wall with metal bars trapping her inside.

Y/N wandered over to one of the windows and stared outside into the farm her family owns.

Then she began humming (favorite song).

❤️In the Living Room❤️

Himiko and Ochaco awaited the for the king to arrive. They had dressed rather nicely and had their makeup done to match as well.

"Who wants to go first?" Momo asked her daughters. "Me!" Ochaco raised her hand and clapped excitedly when the king kneeled down and unwrapped the shoe for her.

Todoroki took the heel of her foot and tried fitting the shoe on it. But her foot was bigger by a few inches.

"Oh it shrunk." Ochaco said.

"Try again." Shigaraki said.

Ochaco snatched her foot away from the king and tried pushing her way into the shoe.

Todoroki watched her worriedly, well mostly the shoe as she tried forcing her foot into the shoe.

He was scared that she would somehow break it or smash it by accident.

"Ugh it fits me I know it does!" She didn't give up.

Himiko grumbled and pushed her sister away. "Oh enough, you silly twat."

"Oof!" Ochaco's cheek it the floor. She scowled and got up, sitting herself back on the couch and crossing her arms like a child.

Himiko tried smashing her foot in too, but it was more violent than when Ochaco tried to put it on.

Her face was turning red and she was frowning, determined to fit her foot in the delicate shoe.

🎉 You've finished reading ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 | 𝑠. 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖 🎉