THE LEADER

KRYSTLE'S P.O.V

SARAH. When he spoke out that name we all rejoice Sarah was the eomma of the group everyone in the group was happy but somewhere i noticed Sarah wasn't that happy with the decision of her being the group leader. I went over to talk to her.

" So....?"

she knew she couldn't lie to me.

" Ok maknaes wait i have to talk to Krystle."

" Awwww Krystle unnie always takes you away from us...." complained a pouting Sophie while going with Ariana. 

" what is troubling you Sarah?"

" It's just that i feel that Ariana was more worthy of being the leader. I-or rather we've seen her working so hard. She even stayed in the studio for hours to produce the beat."

" we know but if Namjoon oppa and Soobin have chosen you then they must've seen some potential in you. So now cheerup" i said and she smiled.

NORMAL P.O.V

"Ok girls the rest of your positions in the group would be......

1 Sarah- Leader, lead vocalist , dancer.

2 Krystle- Lead Rapper, Dancer.

3 Sophie- Lead vocalist, Lead dancer.

4 Ariana- Lead dancer, Rapper, sub vocalist, visual.

since you are the first girl group......do not dissapoint us." Namjoon said with a serious tone.

And with a last glance over the girls....he left.

" Girls, don't get diheartened it's just that we are not used to have girls. Hope you understand." Soobin said while giving a weak smile.

" We do, don't worry we are ok  Soobin~ssi" Sophie replied with a wide grin.

" Call me oppa as we're gonna be together as a part of bighit family.."

"De oppa" and with that he left.

" So leader what should we do now ???" Ariana asked.

" Well let first let us go to Bang PDnim to tell our positions and all.."

" DE!" We screamed in unision.

TIME SKIP (Bang PDnim's ROOM)

" So girls i want you guys to record that song,boombayah by tomorrow and Ariana i want you to enhance the beats a bit.....also Sarah work on the melody Krystle's voice is a bit raspy......also Ariana after the beats look after Sophie's steps in the chorus they are a bit unclear.....and-"

" Are you gonna bombard these young ladies with so much work already ?! We understand that they are hardworking but still.....I think we should send some of our members to train them."

" Good idea Hoseok~ah......i think You can handle Sophie since she needs improvement in dancing......." and so on Bang PDnim told the girls the pairs.

HOSEOK P.O.V (BTS DORM)

I went in and saw all the members still under shock with the news.

" Ummmm guys....i have some news"

" what now?" asked Yoongi monotonously.

" We're helping the girls....tonight"

" WHAT?!" they all said in unision.

" Yeah and this is what we are doing

1 Jimin is going to help Krystle with her vocals

2 I'm going to help Sophie with dance

3 Suga hyung will help Sarah with sleeping....oh...uhh...mianhe the melody of the chorus

rest of the members can join anyone of us."

" No we would like to stay away from them." said a cold Namjoon.

" Oh no Namjoon you can't"

" And may I know why MR. HOSEOK!!"

"Yeah and it's because you are gonna help Ariana in enhancing the beat an-"

" That's it! I'll do it and would not like to see them"

" Let me complete Namjoon~ah after their debut Bang PDnim wants.........

........YOU TWO TO COLLABORATE!!!"