THE COLLABORATION 2

" Oppa I asked Bang PDnim,he said we can do the collaboration in english as well!!!" I jumped around the studio prancing happily. I wasn't able to pen down the lyrics in Korean or Japanese so we asked if we could do a collaboration in English. We decided to keep it a bit savage one this time.

" Alright alright, stop dancing and come here focus..." he said while chuckling.

" DE OPPA!!!" I went towards him and hugged him like I always do when I'm excited or extremely happy, he hugged back smiling. I was flattered ngl.

So we started penning down the lyrics....we decided oppa would completely rap whereas I would take the vocals in the start and a paragraph of rapping....it didn't take long in writing the lyrics.

While oppa wrote the lyrics i was working on the beats. He said I could produce better beats....so I took my headphones and started working.

" Ok so we can have some snake beat here.....and a bit of bass here...yea...and we could just put in some rock guitar right here....perfect..." I was muttering to myself...that's how I work.

TIME SKIP AFTER 2-3 HOURS

I stretched back and yawned and when i looked back in the front I smiled at the sight. I went near him and analysed his features....perfect..... as always i don't see why people think that he is not as handsome as other BTS members...

" Did I make you wait that long? " I said chuckling and running my hand through his golden locks.

" Yes and are you done staring??" Oppa spoke up sitting straight, his face a few inches away from mine.....I swear I would've died by this closeness.

" Am I that good looking??" he asked chuckling.

" YES" I said that as a whisper but loud enough for him to hear but I soon realised what I said and said ' I-I MEAN NO.....NO NO NO....I MEAN "

He started laughing at my reaction and said " Let's see what you've made...." and with that he played the track while he was listening and bopping I couldn't understand why my heartbeat grew so fast when he was near me....

" That was crazy!!"
" Gamsahamnida oppa !!!"
" Let's record...."

With that said I went in to record.

TIME SKIP DAY OF SHOOTING ( coz Author nim is too lazy)

"Jimin I don't understand...why do I feel this...whenever he's near me or close to me or even tucks my hair I-I feel wierd..." Jimin was the one i was second most close to...he listened to me while I was getting my hair and nails done.

" Ari answer me honestly...Do you think about him all day long??? Does he come in your dreams? Do you try to be close to him?? and most importantly Do you feel safe around him ? and Are you happy around him???"

" YES YES YES YES AND YES" I said

" Our Ari has grown up " he said smiling.

" What do u mean"

" You....are in LOVE with him..."

" Miss Ariana come now Mr. Namjoon is waiting for you already. "

" Go meet your love..." Jimin said teasingly.

" Oh shut up " I rolled my eyes at the latter while he just laughed.

TIME SKIP AFTER SHOOT

" Lets go have some ice cream "

" Uhh oppa I'm not carrying cash"

" Don't worry my treat " he said as he pulled me along.

" Here take it"

" Gamsahamnida oppa, I'll pay u back soon..."

" No need "

" oh you got something there..." he pointed.

" Where ? here? "

" No wait...there." he touched my lips cleaning the ice cream I had.

My breath hitched and that's when I realised..................................................

..........................................Jimin was right I'm in love with him.

their mv just imagine its them.