THE COLLABORATION 1

NAMJOON P.O.V

Here I was again in front of THE PANDA'S STUDIO for our collaboration to begin. I was waiting for her to come. She told me that she's going to be a bit late. I started pacing in front of her door. Then i heard it....the sound of heels....a smile crept on my face...i looked up and saw her....beautiful as always.....today i have to confirm whether i like her just as a friend or she really makes me feel different when I look at her.

" Good morning oppa nae mianhe i'm late...its because of Sophie she went inside my bathroom" she said with a pout. Cute.

" Anyways lets go ?" 

" De!" she replied with a smile.

We went inside to see a messy room with paper balls everywhere...."looks like you've been working "

" De oppa I made  new beats would you like to listen??? one is for group other one is for my solo mixtape I wanted to do that always...."

" sure. " i replied with a smile.

" Jinjja?? Wait a second...."

" ok so this one's called WHISTLE Its for BLACKPINK....."

THE BEAT IS FIRE!!!"This is good Ari I didn't know you were that good..."

" And this one is for my solo track its called SOLO...."

OMO THE BASS WAS SO BOOSTED IF THE BOYS HEAR IT THEY ARE GONNA GO CRAZY......

" this was AMAZING!!!!!"

" Gamsahamnida oppa ..." she smiled...we locked eyes with each other and to take a look at her face more properly i tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.....she blushed...our moment was disturbed by a door knock....we looked away awkwardly....she got up and opened the door revealing one and only........BAEKHYUN?!?!?!

" BAEKHYUN!!!!!!" She screamed.

" Heyy sweetheart" he replied......they both hugged. Hold up WHY ON EARTH WAS HE CALLING HER SWEETHEART!!! I cleared my throat.

" Oh mianhe oppa....Well....Baekhyun he is Namjoon oppa and Oppa he is Baekhyun....my childhood best friend."

" Oh you two seem close.." i replied jealous.

" Yes Namjoon~ah"
" Well what are you doing here "

" I was going to my co. and was crossing ur co. so i stopped by to congratulate you...."

" Gamsahamnida love..." love? why is she calling him love? I should be the one who she calls love.

" Wanna come in?"

" Ani i've to reach the co. in 10 min"

" Oh so sad......lets catch up later maybe?" I said literally dancing inside.

They hugged and i felt a pang in my chest and that's when i realised I don't like her...........

.............. I'm in love with her and I will make her mine.