THE PROM

NORMAL P.O.V

All of the world was enjoying Namjoon and Ariana's collaboration....it even created a record of reaching 100 million views in just a span of 4 days....To celebrate this success and to mark 5 successful years of BigHit Bang PDnim called for a meeting.

NAMJOON P.O.V ( Bang PDnim's office )

" Let's start then "

" No one member is still missing..."

AND THE DOOR BURST OPEN...REVEALING...ARIANA.

She was a complete mess with wet hair and sweating today she could not even complete her make up....I chuckled at this sight...oh and she was furious about something and for some reason she was looking straight at........ME?? What on earth did I do now.....

" YAH!!!KIM NAMJOON YOU SHOULD COUNT ALL THE MEMBERS BEFORE LOCKING THE FRICKIN' MAIN DOOR!!!!YOU LOCKED ME INSIDE!!!!I KNOW I'M TINY THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU COULD DO ANY DAMN THING!!!!"

All this time I couldn't do but just blink my eyes...she never called me by my name until and unless she was really mad about something.....and Duh!!! she was really mad at me...

" Mianhe Ari..."

" Yeah yeah whatever....Let's start....

" Oh yeah so umm I was saying......Yah Taehyung~ah where was I ?"

" Uhhhh BigHit's birthday"
" Yeah so I've decided to keep a prom....ask your girl and boy out and bring him/her to the prom!!! Also I'm gonna have the first dance....What are you looking at me now go ahead and ask your date out...
"

Everyone leaves.

BANG PDnim'S P.O.V

" Jimin~ah I told you to go now....you may leave "

" Sir I have a request......"

TIME SKIP ARIANA P.O.V

A prom....my crush won't even look at me..... ask me out is far from expectation....I said as I plopped on my couch infront of the door that connects mine and his room.

Suddenly I hear a knock and opened the door with a sigh I was shocked to see what I saw...

" What are you doing here ???"
" Ari can we talk??"

" Uhh sure come in..."
FLASHBACK (NAMJOON P.O.V)

" Jimin~ah I really am in love with her...how do I ask her to the prom "

 Suddenly Jimin jumped off of the bed and shakes my shoulder...

" Bro listen to me!!! Girls die to go out with you....and you can't ask a girl out...its not like the first time you are asking a girl out..."

"But-"

" I know I know she's different from your ex....and she is better...and you know it Namjoon~ah don't start again now....we already had this discussion...besides we all have dates I've Krystle, Hobi has Sophie, Yoongi has Sarah, Taehyung has Cindy , Jungkook has Belle , Jin has Christie only you are left...now go before its too late"

" I'll think about it..."

PRESENT DAY PROM NIGHT ARIANA P.O.V

" Are you planning to go without a date Ari?"