THE MUSIC VIDEO

ARIANA P.O.V

I'm so nervous today....we are finally going to shoot boombayah.....i just hope that the beats i had added are going to be liked by everyone. I must not be the reason to make my unnies down. They've worked so hard. 

Well i just got some news this morning the girls have crushes...that's right they have crushes.

We were getting our make up done when suddenly the door opened reavealing.................

NAMJOON OPPA? No don't think of me as disrespectful he only told me to call him oppa.

But the question is WHY IS HE- WAIT WHY ARE THEY HERE?

NAMJOON P.O.V

Me Jimin J hope and Suga hyung were going to get some snacks when suddenly all three of them said that they wanted to visit their " crushes " on their first mv shoot.

" WAE?!" I whined.

" Coz they are our crushes" all three of them replied in unision and surprisingly even Suga hyung was active as he could ever be.

So after a million requests i finally agreed and pulled up at their shooting spot but only on one condition we will just wish them all the best and come back. So we reached there we entered the place and knocked on their room door.

And the door opened revealing.....Ariana! 

" Oh oppa what are you doing here??" she asked me raising her eyebrow.

Cute.

WAIT WHAT?!

BACK TO NORMAL P.O.V

As she asked this rest of the three boys entered and the girls stopped doing everything they were doing a hint of pink could be seen on all the six people's cheeks.

Ariana chuckled at this sight.

NAMJOON P.O.V

" Well we just dropped by to say all the best to you guys. "

" Gamsahamnida oppa we needed this I was just so nervous. "

" Nervous ? For what? "

" Well, i don't want to let my unnies down..."

" Hey,look at me "

She looked at me with her eyes perfectly filled with eyeliner and mascara to enhance her lashes.

" you won't....trust me."

And with that she did the most unexpected thing...

ARIANA P.O.V

After i heard those words i couldn't control myself and I.........

..........HUGGED HIM. 

And to my surprise he hugged me back and tighter. It didn't feel like i was hugging a stranger.....it was so known....it was like we both needed it. After that we parted and i swear i would be a red tomato. 

" Gamsahamnida oppa"

" No worries " he smiled.

" Let's go boys "

And with that they left.

We shot our mv and the whole time i was thinking about the hug that we had.......

..............i was craving for it. 

Ariana is Jennie.