Jenny and Liam

Jenny

I pick up my hair brush from the bathroom sink and run it through my brown shoulder length hair. My green eyes observe its every movement, as my pink and blue highlights fall into place. I take up the nude colour lipstick and run it over my lips before I rub them together making a 'pop' sound.

I take a step back and observe myself. Light denim skinny jeans, a white off the shoulder t-shirt with a heart designed into it with pink studs. My brown ankle boots protect my feet from the floor beneath me. My black River Island jacket with a white collar keeps me warm as it protects me from the cool air outside.

I grin and do one more check over before I take my brown 'Hollister' hand bag before I open the bathroom door and walk back out to the library where I'm studying for university exams. One Word.

Boring.

I have much more interesting things to do with my weekend instead of sitting here in a building full of books, old people. If I'm talking to you personally, I would much rather be hanging out at a playground with friends, or at a night club partying but no, exams decided to pop up and according to my teachers, I need to 'knuckle down' and 'pull up my socks' Oh the joys of teachers.

I groan as I lug out my history book. It is huge. It's like a thousand pages! I'm over the top right? I'll fix it. The book is like five thousand pages! I take out my notes and turn to chapter 27. World War II. Oh the joys of studying. Note my sarcasm.

Germany was under Hitlers rule. I read it over to myself before I highlighted the five words with an orange highlighter. I take out my yellow notepad and begin making mind maps.

Hitler over ruled Germany.

March 13, 1938 Germany annexes Austria.

September 1st -

I was about to continue my sentence when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Is anybody sitting here?" A male voice questioned. I look up from my note pad and hold the highlighter in my hand until I could feel my mouth gape open.

Liam Payne is asking to sit beside me. Liam Payne of One Direction. This isn't something that happens everyday..

"All yours" I grin and look back down to my note pad and finishing off my sentence.

September 1st-

"Liam. Liam Payne" Liam spoke again as he set his laptop down and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I hesitantly take his hand and shake it gently.

"Jenny" I smile and pull back. There's something about him...I look into his caramel eyes that are staring straight back to my green ones. A smile sketched across his pink lips. His quiff Caramel coloured hair that match his Caramel eyes is up in a sort of quiff I would call it.

"Lovely too meet you Jenny" Liam grinned pulling back opening his laptop open which reveals a picture of him and the lads together, standing in front of the Eiffel tower. I grin at the picture. It's a lovely photo! 

"So what are you studying?" Liam whispers in my ear gently sending chills through me.

"History..." I reply, turning the page as his cool breath travels down my neck.

"That's boring!" He whined. Liam Payne saying History is boring? I never thought I'd see the day.

"Wanna go to Starbucks?"  He asks standing up with a hopeful smile sketched across his face.

"Sure" I laugh before packing my stuff away as he did the same.

 ~~~~~~~~~~

I smile and thank Liam as he sets down two hot chocolates at our table.

"M'lady" He grinned sitting it in front of me. 

"Thank you" I giggle taking hold of the cup.

Liam sits down into the booth across me. I lift my legs up and rest them across the booth opposite, not near Liam though. That would be awkward, it might make him uncomfortable.

"Tell me about yourself" Liam spoke, raising his mug to his perfect plump lips.

"Ok...My name is Jenny. I have brown hair with pink and blue highlights as you can see.." I grin motioning to my hair. "I'm eighteen, I love life, love to party, school SUCKS. I like to be myself, I love gymnastics! I love it! It's a passion of mine! I can play piano..I love dancing! I love going to night clubs. I'm friendly, I'm very hyper and random I like to play video games...I'm not your typical girl" I smirk, swallowing the scorching hot chocolate, letting it burn down my throat. "Your turn"

"The name is Payne. Liam Payne. I'm eighteen. I'm fun and quirky when I want to be, most times I can be serious but I'm really fun and loveable. I like to sing, I'm in that band, that's famous world wide..you might know them as One Direction?" He grinned raising an eyebrow.

"I've never heard of them" I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes in a playful manner. 

"Well you obviously haven't been listening to good music" He jokes back. "Anyway. I'm fun, I'm happy, I'm wild, I love reading, I can play the flute..I don't know how I do though, it's a gift" He grinned.

"I like you..Your fun!" I smiled widely finishing the mug of hot chocolate and turning my attention back to his caramel eyes that have managed to put me into one hundred trances today.

"I like you too...your beautiful" He smiled back taking hold of my hand as my cheeks truned a light pink.

Liam Payne just called me beautiful.

~~~~~

I smile and step out of Liam's car. "Thank you for the ride home Liam" I thank him and watch as he stands out also. 

"It was no problem! I enjoyed my day with you" He chuckled pulling me into an embrace of a hug which I return gratefully. 

"I had fun too" I laugh before pulling back but looking into his eyes.

Liam Payne

I look down into her green eyes, that are twinkling. My heart is beating faster. Take the risk Liam. You know your in love with her. Ever since you laid eyes on her.

I smile down to her as my eyes move from her eyes to her lips ever so slowly. I lean down slowly and gently before I crash my lips to hers. As our lips move in sync, butterflies in my stomach explode. I hear fireworks exploding in my mind. Sparks fly through me. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gives me. Our tongues fight for dominance but Liam Payne always wins. I move my hands around her waist pulling her closer to me. This is magical. I pull back, both of us panting for breath, I smirk and look down into her eyes.

"That was..." I trail of smiling intertwining our fingers and looking into her green eyes.

"Amazing.." she finished for me, before she leans up to me and connects our lips again.

The kiss of magic..