Chapter one~ 505

"WAKE THE HELL UP!" My sister yelled as I woke up.
"what could you possibly want." I say in a groggy voice. She cupped my face and smiled.
"I need a big favor y/n!" She replied in puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes.
"What do yah need now chanel." I say as I remove her hands from my face. She stood up and spun around.
"I need you to come to nicks house with me, his brother gets bored." She said. I rolled my eyes again, nicks brothers really cute not gonna lie.
"I mean, I can but what am I gonna do?" I say as she sat back down on my bed.
"You're gonna talk to Finn and you guys are going to become good friends." She says running out of breath. I look at her and start laughing.
"What the hell Chanel, why we going so fucking fast, BOOOIIIII!" I yell as she starts laughing with me.
"sure I'll go, Finn seems chill." I add on. She stopped laughing, now she was squealing. Oh my.
"THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I LOVE YOU. Now wash your teeth and shower, you smell like shitty water." Chanel says, I smile and walk to the bathroom. I start blasting 505 by arctic monkeys.
"BUT I CRUMBLE COMPLETELY WHEN YOU CRY!" I sang, I wasn't a good singer though.
"It seems like once again, you've had to greet me with GOODBYE!" I heard a similar voice add. What the hell.
"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK." I yell.
"That's not part of the song goorly." My BESTFRIend jade says.
"Jade I'm in the damn shower, IM NAKED." I yell, jade was my best friend but I just get uncomfortable easily.
"Ok you dork I'm getting out! Also are we still going to the store, for CANDY, my shark week isn't going well." Jade said quickly. I start laughing.
"Yeah we can still go... fuck." I sighed.
"What's up?" Jade said in a concerned voice.
" if we go I might have to bring Finn, he's nicks brother, and I guess he's famous but has no friends." I say jokingly.
"Finn as in Finn Wolfhard holy helL HE CAN BRING SOPHIA LILLIS she's like so hot." Jade says jokingly also.
"Nah HES not coming I'm just kidding." I say to calm jaden down.. "anyways get ouuuut." I yell.
Jade eventually left the bathroom. I walked into my room and changed into an outfit. I threw on one bummy outfit. He was just some famous kid, I don't really care what people think.
   Y/n posted a photo

Theofficialy/n: "with your hand between your thighs" 🍜 Liked by yuhitsjadenxo and 678 othersComments Y/nisbabie: is that A TATTTOOOOO?!?! yes kween↓theofficialy/n: nah it's sharpie LMAO I want one tho bby 🥺

Liked by yuhitsjadenxo and 678 others
Comments
Y/nisbabie: is that A TATTTOOOOO?!?! yes kween

theofficialy/n: nah it's sharpie LMAO I want one tho bby 🥺

Jackdgrazer: I crumble

Finnwolfhardoffical: completely when

Uncle_jezzy: you CRY

Theofficialy/n: Wait a damn MINUTE JOE, and JACK!!?!  HELLOOOO!

Finnwolfhardofficial; I'm a bit offended :(

Theofficialy/n: SOWWY AND THE AMAZING FINLARD?!?!

User673792: Awh wait jack, joe, and Finn DAMNNN SHES LUCKY AS HELL LAMOSMSODKD!
Tap to read more

Real life~
I smiled as I read the comments I can tell finn and I were going to be chill friends.  Chanel smiled at me as I ran downstairs. Jade was shocked that joe commented on my Instagram, I didn't really mind because I mean their regular people. It was still really cool tho.

As we arrived at the store jade and Chanel started dancing.
"You guys are embarrassing!" I yelled. They smirked and started to sing also.
"Oh my fucking god." I sighed as I walked in.

Yuhitsjadenxo posted a new photo.

Yuhitsjaden: Chanel's looking H A W T 😫Liked by itschanelbish and 478 othersCommentsItschanelbish: NO YOU 🌞

Liked by itschanelbish and 478 others
Comments
Itschanelbish: NO YOU 🌞

Theofficialy/n: I'm embarrassed 😳 help 5Os

Thewolfhard: PERIOD SHISTER?

Finnwolfhardofficial: never again nick please I'm begging you-!

Tap to read more

"Alright whores we're going to drop jade off because she hates us." Chanel said as she put her hand on her heart.
" I don't hate you I just have to help my little sister out with her homework, plus i May or may not be grounded.." Jade said really fast. I barely understood her.
"You hate us. That's okay though." I sigh acting like I was hurt.
"I love you guys, I'm gonna miss you, plus the store was fun." Jade says as she puts her foot out the window.  We laugh and turn on the radio.

Time skipppp
"Bye guys thanks for the ride, love you ugly ass whores." Jade says as she blows a kiss at us.
Chanel began to drive to nicks house.

As we arrived to nicks house my stomach started to hurt. Maybe I was nervous? I mean I'm about to see a really cute guy. There's nothing to worry abo-
Holy shit he's cuter in person.
"Hey, I'm finn." Finn said.

A/n: AHHHHH 824 words so far I hope you like it ❤️🥺