chapter 3 {crush}

I woke up with a sharp back pain, I noticed I was also tucked in, which is weird because I didnt even use a blanket. I looked at the other sofa to see finn asleep, hes adorable. I looked at my  phone to see several missed calls from Chanel, and Nick.
"Holy shit." I whispered. I shifted hearing Finn groan.
"SHUT UP." He said in a groggy voice. I chuckled. I stood up and called Chanel back.
"Hello?" I said.
"Bitch YOU have to answer me! I called to tell you that Nick and I wont be back till tomorrow night. We're going to some concert." Chanel said. I rolled my eyes.
"Well thats no fair I wanna go tooo." I said annoyingly.
"Shut up, Its just Nick and I's besties day." Chanel replied.
"Ugh, alrighty. Have fun. Love you, bye." I said as I hung up.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled. Finn scared the crap out of me. Hes so tall and just scary sometimes but its still cute. Finn started laughing.
"Im sorry, and how'd you sleep?" Finn asked as he handed me an extra toothbrush, and one of his hoodies to change into. His hoodie was a dark green, and it smelt like cologne.
"I slept well and thank you for the blanket." I answered.
"No problem, and you know you didnt have to move." Finn says.
"Move? What do you mean?" I asked.
"I mean you didnt have to sleep on the other sofa. You could've just slept next to me." Finn answered. I couldnt help but blush.
"Ill keep that in mind. Wheres the bathroom?" I asked changing the subject.
"Down to the left weirdo." Finn said jokingly. Hes so cute. Wait- am I crushing on Finn FUCKING puppy soft?!?!?

As I got ready for the day I noticed a Polaroid of finn and some girl. I squinted my eyes to see if I knew her.

ITS MILLIE BOBBY BROWN! Man their a cute couple. Wait are they dating? Should I ask? No that'll be weird.

Y/n posted a photo

Theofficialy/n: •ive gotta crush but he has a girl•  🌝 Liked by finnwolfhardofficial and 789 others

Liked by finnwolfhardofficial and 789 others...

Comments:

Yuhitsjadenxo: WHO TF BTW you look segsy♡

Thewolfhard: FINN SHE HAS YOUR HOODIE IN HER MOUTH-

Itschanelbish: Finns probably had that hoodie string in his mouth...

Finnwolfhardofficial: seriously y/n. I
Cant wait to throw more pillows at you.

Jackdgrazer: I WANNA MEET YOU Y/N!
                       Im on my way to finnies 🌚

Uncle_jezzy:  :0 is it mr. Puppy soft?!?

Finnluvsyou: WOAH OH HELL NO FINN NOT HER shes ugly- yiu deserve better.

Tap to read more

As I walked out of the bathroom, I heard finn talking to someone. holY ShaT Its JacK DyLaN gRaZEr. I was going to run back into the bathroom until I heard a soft voice talking to Finn and jack. Once I turned my head I saw millie bobby brown.

sorry for the short CHAPTER ilyyyy toodlesssss♡