chapter 4 {heather}

Once I turned my head I saw millie bobby brown. What's she doing here? I mean I can't hate her she's such an angel. I walk towards the bathroom again. I really didn't want to meet two very popular people looking like this...
"Y/n , what're you doing?" Finn said as he picked up the Polaroid that fell out of my pocket. I'm screwed, why'd I put the picture in my pocket, I'd rather just kill myself right now.
"Where'd you get this?" Finn asked.
"It's not what it looks like I just found the picture in the hoodie pocket and I was going to bring it to the bathroom..." I said quickly, I lied obviously. Finn started laughing.
"Hey, calm down. I understand just put it back and come meet jack, and Millie." Finn said as he handed me back the photo. I walked into the bathroom and put the photo back. I smiled as I opened the door and walked to the living room.
"FINAL FUCKING LY! hi y/n ITS ME JACK OBVIOUSLY." Jack yells. Awh HES so ADORABLE in a dorky way. I looked over to the left and saw Millie.
"Hey JACK!" I yelled back. He then hugged me. Oh boy, I can't have attractive people hug me- I catch feelings to fast. Anyways Millie smiles and waves.
"Well I'm Millie Bobby brown, I love that sweater it smells so good. Finn gave it to me while we were shooting stranger things season 3." Millie said with a proud look on her face. I flashed her a fake smile and rolled my eyes.
"Cool." I said in a stale tone.

I noticed Finn pursing his lips, and jack getting fidgety. So I decided to turn the radio on. No one really reacted to that so I threw a pillow at Millie, now let's get started.

"What the hell!" Millie yelled as she walked over to me.
"Dude calm down it was a joke. You were obviously supposed to throw it back, and have fun." I said as I grabbed the pillow.
"Let's try this again." I added as I threw the pillow at Millie again. Sometimes being an annoying bitch is my super power. She threw the pillow at me then the remote, and then her hand. By that I mean she smacked me.
"MILLIE!!" Jack yelled in a concerned tone.
"What she did say to have fun, didn't she?" Millie added as she picked the remote up and flopped herself onto the sofa where Finn was sitting.
"Millie that's not cool." Finn said. He stood up and grabbed my hand.
"You okay? I'm sorry about that." Finn continued. I stood up and chuckled.
"It's okay, I kinda deserved it." I said as I playfully punched him.
"You didn't deserve getting smacked. Are you okay?" Jack added, as he cupped my face. Uh oh I felt like I was on the sun... by that I mean my face was hot, and I was blushing A WHOLE FUCKING LOT.
"I'm fine thank you jack." I smiled at him as I sat down on the other sofa. Jack and I were scrolling through Instagram and watching funny fack edits and conspiracy theories.

Jack and I came across a 'fillie' edit. Ugh I don't ship.  I looked at jack and he began laughing. He put his finger in his mouth like he was going to throw up, and so I did too.
"What's so funny?" Millie questioned. I stare at her and smile.
"Mind your business." Jack answered in a jokingly manner.
"Jack be nice to millaaayyy." Finn says in a terrible British accent. I started laughing. Millie then gave me a death stare so I stopped.
"What's so funny y/n?" Millie asked in a bitchy tone.
"Finn was just trying to take care of me, because he actually cares. Like the time I had the hoodie first." Millie added. I sighed and smiled.
"It's funny, because he was kidding, and if you care about the damn Hoodie so much then here!" I said as I took off the hoodie and ran into the bathroom.
Holy shit... Finn, Millie, and Jack just saw me in my sports bra. If this isn't the worst fucking day ever I don't know what is.
I put on the outfit I was in yesterday and stormed out of the bathroom.
"Y/n!" Finn yelled. I turned around
"What do you want? Don't you have a fucking Bobby brown to care of Finn." I said as I unlocked the door. Finn looked a bit confused and upset. I looked behind him to see Millie on jacks back laughing and having fun, well damn guess I'm the one who truly screwed things up.
"I don't need to take care of her she's 16, and it's not like she's my girlfriend." Finn said as he locked the door. What a relief. They aren't dating!
"Well then you better tell her that, because like that lady said to Nancy in stranger things, "only love makes you that crazy sweetheart, and that damn stupid." I said sarcastically as I unlocked the door again. I started laughing because that was so corny. Finn shoved me to the wall playfully and locked the door . He started laughing also.
"Stay I'm sure she'll warm up to you. Also please don't take my hoodie off in-front of everyone again." Finn said chuckling.
"Oh I think it's millies hoodie now, remember you let her use it while filming stranger things 3." I said trying to impersonate Millie. Finn and I started laughing as we walked towards jack and Millie.
Of course she had the hoodie on.
"WHO WANTS TO GO SWIMMING!" Jack yells. I squeal and we all run outside. Wait I have no bathing suit.
"I can't." I whisper to jack.
"Why are you on your period or something?" Jack said a little too loud. I smacked his arm.
"No! I just don't have a bathing suit idiot." I reply. Jack stares at me and smirks.
"I'll be right back my lady." Jack says as he walks away.

Ahaha how'd you like it?