Chapter 5 {nuts}

"I'll be right back my lady." Jack says as he walks away.
"Where are you going?" I asked but he was already inside. I kept looking to the side to notice that Finn was staring at me, like a lot. I felt hands wrap around my waist.
"JESUS CHRIST!" I yelled. It was just jack.
"Sorry, look what I got." Jack said as he handed me a huge T-shirt. It had lil peeps face on it.
A/n: I'm kinda like in love with peep.... don't @ me.

"Awh jack, thank you." I said as I accepted the T-shirt. He smiled lightly and gave me a hug.
"Now go change so I can throw you into the pool, also don't change in-front of us again." Jack said jokingly. I smiled and walked away. He's so cute.
"Going somewhere?" Millie asked. I turned around and rolled my eyes.
"I'm going to change in a room this time. Unless you want to see me in my bra again." I said sarcastically as I walked away. As I got into the room I saw Finns notebook. It's none of my business, but it's a lyric writing book. I sighed and started to change. I heard someone take a photo.
"WHAT THE HELL MILLIE!" I yelled.
"Now a lot of people would see you naked fatty." Millie said as she ran off. At least I wasn't fully naked. I fell to the floor and started crying. I'm fat? I hate my life. Part of me wanted to kill Millie but the other just wanted to sit and cry. The cry's soon turned into small whisper yells.
I heard a knock.
"Y/n? What's taking you so long? Can I come in? Are you okay?" Jack said from the other side of the door.
"I'm Fine." I said In a blunt tone. Tears were still streaming down my face. The door opened and jacks eyes widened.
"What the hell happened are you okay? FINN COME HERE." Jack yelled. Jack held me close and made sure I was ok. Finn came in and started to freak out.
"Who did this?" Finn asked as he covered me up.
"Guys stop I'm fine." I said as I stood up and ran towards Millie.  The boy stared at me in shock. I snatched millies phone and chucked it into the pool. I yanked her hair and kicked her.
"Now you won't have the photo you bitch." I yelled, I felt someone yank me back.
"What the hell y/n!" Jack yelled as he pushed me out of the way to get Millie. I realized what I did. It wasn't even that big of a deal. First impressions aren't everything. I walked away, I wanted to cry again. 
"Hey, please talk to me about what happened." Finn said as he stepped in front of me. I looked at him and sniffled.
"I'm fine nothing happened." I said as I pushed Finn a little. He grabbed my wrist and clenched his jaw.
"If it's nothing why the fuck (fawk😀) did you just throw millies phone in the pool and kick her?" Finn explained. I rolled my eyes and sat down.
"I'll tell you but you'll just think I'm being dramatic." Finn cupped my face and smiled.
"Just tell me i wont judge you." Finn said. I let out a sigh and told finn what happened.

Finns smile turned into a frown, he was in shock. He got up and ran outside. I later heard shouts. 'What the hell millie.' 'Shes a bitch-' 'NO YOURE THE BITCH HERE.'

Everyone left it was just finn and i, in pure silence