Chapter 2 {my kind of women}

"Hey, I'm Finn." Finn said
I didn't know what to say he's so, how do I say this... he's so pretty?
"Are you coming in or?" Chanel said as she pushed me into the house. I rolled my eyes.
"Hey Finn I'm y/n." I say quietly. He looks down and smiles.
"Alright nerds Nick and I are gonna leave." Chanel said as she tugged on nicks arm.
"Wait what?" I say as I sat down. I thought we were all going to stay, and chill.
"Chanel didn't tell you? We're going to go watch a movie. The reason you're here to company Finn, because we didn't want him to be alone. Anyways have fun there's money on the table to order food." Nick said in literal super sonic speed. By that I mean rap god is quaking. I looked at Chanel and she smiled and nodded her head.
"Are you okay with that?" She replied. I looked at her and looked at Finn who looked a little confused. I nodded my head yes.
"I'm fine with it, now leave before I change my mi-" I was interrupted by the sound of the door slamming. I heard someone laughing. I looked over at finn, he was dying of laughter. He's really cute. Am I really fan girling- I need to stop.
"It's not that funny fink." I sighed, trying to hold in my laugh.  He looks down and smiles.
"My bad Y/n/n (your nickname)" he looks at me. How did he know my nickname?! I could care less. Silence then arose the room.
"Soooooo, what do you wanna do?" I ask, breaking the silence. He stood up and ran to the Bluetooth radio. He then started to play Mac DeMarcos my kind of women.
"I love this song." He said with a huge smile on his face. Awhh he looks so happy!!!
"I DO TOOOO it's such a good song." I said exaggerating the o in to. We both smirked at each other. I stood up and started to yell the lyrics. Finn later joined in. "YOURE MY MY MY MY KIND OF WOMEN" I yelled. Finn started laughing.
"You sound like a dying horse." Finn said. My eyes widened.
"And you look like a frog. HA frog face." I yell. I noticed that Finn started to frown. Suddenly I felt bad. I walked up to him and rubbed his back.
"Hey, I was kidding I'm sorry!" I said concerned. I saw him start to smile.
"Did you forget I was an actor idiot." Finn said jokingly. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. He then threw a pillow at me and said Fuck you.
We kept throwing pillows at each other and listening to music.

❤︎
"No, let me show you how to dance." Finn says out of breath. I sighed
"When you dance you look stiff dumb ass." I say laughing as I started to floss.
"Eww is that the floss.. gross." Finn says as he throws another pillow at me.
"Ew, Finn Wolfhard that's gross." I say as I kicked the pillow. He looked at me and stuck his tongue out.
"Shut up I know you love me." He said. I didn't love him obviously, but I did think he was cute.

I was so tired I flopped onto the Sofa next to Finn.
"Want to watch a movie?" Finn asked in a raspy voice. Wait that was so ho- ok escape your thoughts and answer his question.
"Yeah, id love to luv." I answered in a British accent.
"Ok cool, what movie?" Finn asked. I sat down and thought LETS WATCH IT!
"Let's watch it." I said. Did I stutter, no. No i did not.
"As in my movie?" He answered. I looked at him and pat his head.
"No it 1990 obviously Finn." I replied, he rolled his eyes and giggled. UGH even his giggles are cute.

Half way through the movie I started to get sleepy, where the hells Chanel, and nick. It doesn't matter, I'm tired as hell. I looked at Finn who was asleep and smiled. I moved onto the other sofa and fell asleep.

A/n please tell me what you guys thought 🥺❤️ bye bye