Diary of Truth or Pain?

After long hours of debate, Maddy pulled out the diary and started to immerse herself into it.

Ruby got incredibly pissed at her for some reason and . . . I didn't even know what I was doing but I stood up for her.
Because of these mixed emotions crawling through my brain, I escaped from the cabin. I'll admit, it wasn't a good move but I just couldn't stand to be around her. She's just so . . . her eyes are like . . .

I found some guys who were spying on us for him. That ruthless idiot, I gave them a good fight. I was in a rush so I brought them home to see Martha and there she was, Maddy, her outfit was like . . . her thighs were showing. I felt kinda bad when she left, Martha started yelling at me. I told Martha what happened, tell you what Mother, she gave me a good talking to. I tried to apologise to Maddy after, she wouldn't have it so I pinned her to the wall. I don't know why I did it but I immediately backed off and headed to do some rounds.

I was having a chat with the boys about the plan to make sure the cabin area is secure and safer but then she ran through. She was half naked mother, you could see through her shirt because it was all wet. Her body is shaped better than any girl I've ever met. She seemed so cool about it and walked away & so did I. I couldn't stand and watch all the guys look at her like that, they don't have any manners.

Mother, one of father's dirty enemies found our hideout and you won't even believe what happened. Just as I was about to get him to silence, Maddy came out and that dirty pig wanted to renegotiate. A huge fight broke out, I protected Maddy. I wouldn't be able to stand it if she got hurt because of me. It's not fair, mother. She . . . Said some stuff and I don't know why but it felt like I actually took a bullet. I hated that she didn't know the whole story. She thought of me as the bad guy, only a few other girls have thought about me like that but I didn't care then . . . Now I'm . . . I dunno, mother . . .
Hurt??

I absolutely had to fix this. I'm not very good at chasing after girls but I knew that she wouldn't come with me willingly. So, I picked her up and brought her out onto the boat, remember what you said when i was little? "If something goes wrong I always find comfort on this boat"? Well, that's exactly what I did and mother her eyes were like so . . . Fresh. There's just something about her.

After that night I visited her in the morning, I told her that Brad was using my bathroom but she doesn't know that he doing the opposite. I just couldn't stop staring at her, it's like she's a magnet and . . . Anyways, Ruby being herself said something completely disgusting to her and she froze up. Something bad has happened to her, I know it. Liam saw it, which is pretty bad, he's only like 5 years old. But, I kissed her, mother. I felt so powerful and on fire.

I decided to take her to the Drape. But I wouldn't have if I had known what those idiots had in mind. Of course, they saw her and then I had to negotiate again. They even put two girls with me to see if I would act like I always would. I tried my best, my very best even though I knew it hurt her so deeply but I only did it to protect her. I hated the fact that she's in danger because of me and I'll do anything to keep her out of it. Then I saw her with him, that disgusting piece of garbage. She even danced with him, she danced for soo long and it looked like she might have actually enjoyed it. They way he touched her made my blood boil, mother. But, I finally made a deal with them. It's like as soon as I get her out of one mess, she stumbles across another.

In the morning I got a call from father's assistant, I was going to go meet up with him but then she woke up screaming. I canceled the meetup immediately and slept with her the rest of the morning. Yes, believe it mother, I gave comfort to another human being. I'm not as heartless as you say.

When I was gone, she found Avery. I told you it was a bad idea to keep her there. Maddy thought that I was going to do terrible things to her, until I explained everything. I was kinda hurt she thought I would do something like that but I can't blame her, look at me.

Later on, Me and Brad got into a fight. He told me that we shouldn't have chosen her and allowed her life to be ruined, he defended her. In my heart, I knew what was right to do but I just couldn't give her up. I told him that this is what father wants but he just got really mad so I ended up beating the crap out of him. Martha returned. I stormed out to cool off but when I got back to apologise apparently I was interrupting something between her and Brad. What was his problem?

Martha took me out and told me she didn't want Maddy involved but again, I refused to give her up. She made me promise to talk it out with Brad so I did. He knocked some sense into me and I decided to stay away from her until we came up with a plan to return her back to the safety of her own home.

A week went by and at the end I was craving for  . . . Everything about her. Her eyes, her smile, the way she talks, her hips, her hair . . . Geez, I was even missing her continuous questions. I was going absolutely mental about it, but somehow I kept it together. But when fathers assistant came with alerting news about the spy, I returned to her immediately but she wouldn't let me save her. Soo, I told her the whole story . . . Leaving a few details out but she wasn't angry mother, she accepted me!

And then it came to an end, leaving Maddy's heart in shattered bits with mixed emotions.