Reunited at last

Maddy's lips entwined passionately with his as he picked her up, bridal style and snuck her up stairs to his own suite.
She lay on his enormous bed, hands in his hair, legs around his waist and her lips were incredibly busy with his. She missed this, their little thing, she's been craving this exact sensation ever since they were separated. She could feel his member and she giggled childishly.

Leo's lips trailed down her jawline, down her neck and rested on top of her collar bone. She let out a moan of pleasure as his lips started again and stopped immediately. His piercing hazel eyes looked at her in a way that made her melt, her hands trailed down his beautiful jawline and down onto his abs. He didn't move, even though every inch of him wanted to. She slowly, ever so slowly made her hands go down till his waist and then she just let go.

His eyes widened, a beautiful smirk played across his lips as he once again started on her lips and trailed down till her collarbone. His hands didn't cross the line but went down till her waist, stomach and back. She took his face in her hands and led him further to the middle of the bed. He lay down as she rested her head on his chest, his hands wrapped around her waist, holding her close like before.

"When are you gonna let me . . ," He began.
"Not today, that's for sure," she cut him off as he chuckled.
For once throughout these years, she fell into a blissful sleep of peace.

She woke up to his arms wrapped around her and his still sleeping head buried at the back of her neck. She carefully pulled away from his arms and was just about to get off his bed when his hands pulled her waist back towards him.
"Where are you off to at this time in the morning?" his morning voice was heavenly it made her smile from ear to ear.
"Back to my room," she took in his eyes, it looked lighter than ever and his sleep face reminded her of a polar bear.
"Why don't you stay with me?" he shook his head awake and was staring at her like he might lose her.

"Someone might see me so . . ," she made to untangled from his grip but it held stronger.
"Let them," he smirked at her, running his free hand along his hair.
"I can't," she finally broke free from his grip and rushed out the door, tip toeing to her own room.

She took a quick shower and dressed in a grey dress. It was a pretty showy dress, the waist held tight as the material flowed till her ankles. The top half of it included only two large stripes of material that covered her chest but still showed the line in between them which went up till her waist. She put her hair in a half up bun and expensive black sandals slipped onto her feet. The maids came in shortly and was surprised to see her dressed, they put on some incredibly rare jewellery and splashed her lips with some lipgloss. She looked absolutely stunning, there was no other words for it.

She turned up to breakfast on time and sat beside Jaylen acting more cheerful than usual. Some members of the gang gave her a look and then started to smirk at Leo who gave them a quick look to shut up. Nothing happened that night, although . . . nothing happened, just a kiss. After breakfast she excused herself from the table and walked towards the garden, she admired all the rare flower collections and continued to stare at them until she was interrupted.

"May I join you?" He sounded so formal that she gave him a look to which her smiled at.
"Of course," she mocked him and he chuckled. They looked at each other properly in silence.
"Do you forgive me?" He finally broke the peaceful silence.
"Nope," she replied as his gorgeously perfect face fell. She cupped his face with her palms and looked at him genuinely in the eye.

"But, after last night, I think I owe you so . . . I guess you're forgiven," she whispered softly. He leaned in and she pushed him back abruptly to which he gave her a smirk. They were interrupted by Jaylen who was dressed in white shorts and an expensive baby blue sports top.
"Maddy, do you mind if I steal you for a bit?" He looked her up and down.
"She might not mind but I do," Leo didn't take his eyes off her.
"Leo, I'm gonna go with Jaylen," she said this slowly and with a playful smirk so that he could process it.
"No, it's okay, if . . ," Jaylen began frowning at Leo immediately.
"Jaylen, we're going," she took Jaylen's hand which caused Leo to eye her and led him away.

"How are you, Maddy?" He led her towards the front of the castle.
"I'm fine, how are you?" She said to him dreamily.
"I'm great," he raised his eyebrows and she gave him a reassuring smile back.
"Where have you been? I haven't been seeing you around," she mentally slapped herself for saying this because she was the one hiding from everyone for the past days.
"I should be asking you, but I won't. I've been meeting people and doing work, as usual," he sounded unsure after the first sentence.

"Meeting people? I thought you knew everyone in the castle," she pondered out loud.
"Right but, I, I hadn't met everyone, it turns out," he gazed off into the distant as he stuttered.
"You alright Jaylen?" She casually asked him as they reached the front doors.
"Of course, even better now that you're here," he smiled at her but there was just something about him.

They played chess, walked through the gardens and had a little picnic near the trees at the very back of the grounds.