14. Gordie Lachance

You climb up the treehouse cautiously, gripping onto the ladder, sending an attentive look as you reached the top, greeted to three boys

You climb up the treehouse cautiously, gripping onto the ladder, sending an attentive look as you reached the top, greeted to three boys. You notice a boy with a book in his hand, lightly places it down as he notices you.
You turn away from the boy, watching as Chris makes his way up the ladder, eventually standing side by side with you.
"Hey guys, this is Y/N. Y/N these are my friends Vern, Teddy, and Gordie."
"Hello," You say, waving to the boys. "I just moved to Castle rock yesterday, I was looking around the town and I met Chris there. He wanted to take me here."
They all greet you, allowing you to hang with them.
"Looks likes someone's got a crush," Teddy spoke, turning to look at Gordie. "You can't stop looking at her for even a second."
"Oh shut up teddy... I don't." He said, picking up his book again, trying to hide his blush.
"Oh yeah, hide the embarrassment. Its true though, your eyes are practically glued to her."
"At least I got eyes that can see good."
Everyone bursts out laughing, as you all continue to makes jokes. You glance over Gordie's way, sharing a smile with him that lasts for a while.