38. Bill Denbrough

Bill when you tell him you're moving

"I'm sorry bill..."
"B-but what about u-us? You're my b-best f-friend."
You give a small smile as you study him. "We will talk everyday still, okay? Text me whenever you want. We will keep in touch."
"The group w-won't be the same without you," He says sadly. "I'm gonna miss you so much." He says slowly, his glossy eyes looking up into yours. His tear stained cheek reddened, more tears failing from is eyes.
"Aww, Bill it's going to be alright, okay? I'm
not going to forget about you." You speak up, moving closer and wrapping your arms around him for a hug.
"You better not." He says chuckling, hugging back tighter.
"Come on, Y/N it's time to go! All the suitcases are in the car." Your mom says, rising from the front car seat and shouting for the window, giving a little way to Bill.
You look at the car, returning back to Bill. "I guess I gotta go now."
"Yeah..Thank you for everything you've done for us, me and my friends."
You smile cheerfully, "No need to thank me," "Hey, this isn't a goodbye forever, okay?"
He nods his head, sending a small smile.
You begin to walk towards the car more, leaving his side. Once your reach the front of the car, slowly opening up the door, you look once last time again at him. "See you soon, Bill."
"Goodbye, Y/N." He mumbles, waving.
You set yourself in the car, wiping a falling tear from your cheek and watch as his imagine fades from the rear view mirror in the front seat as the car starts moving.
Bill stands in complete silence, watching the car as it begins to move, eventually driving away out of sight. He mouths one last thing before walking away, making his way to his bike, before riding home back to his house.
"I love you."