Prologue

Author's note

Dear reader, I wrote this while going through tough times... and continued as I became stronger.

This collection of poems is for anyone, boy or girl, going through tough times. Particularly those suffering from a broken heart.

Remember, heartbreak has many forms... it doesn't just have to be a bad break up. It could be... losing someone, realising that the person you trusted was... well, untruthful. It could be so many things.

The poems are about all aspects of a heartbreak... the love that led up to it, the actual agony and the path to recovery.

This is for Queen A and King P. For teaching me about love. I know what it really is all about now.
I wish you both long lives full of happiness and laughter, and that the beauty of each other's eyes may never dim.

This book is COPYRIGHTED, meaning, you can't copy any of it, in any form. Harsh consequences, just thought I'd warn you.

Constructive criticism is appreciated... but if you don't like it, put it down. Maybe it wasn't for you. 

Lastly, I hope you enjoy my random teenage thoughts. And that you may get to the end of this dark tunnel. It's really close... and will come when you least expect it!

                                                                                                                                                            Love always, Mia.