The Hidden is Revealed...

I hit send, and my story began,
I honestly cannot believe that you like my storms and rants.
This was a secret that I didn't wanna tell...
Thank you so much, it's gone really well.

I write from my soul,
So these won't be consistent...
But your love and support,
Will keep me persistent.

* * *

A/N

Hello Waffles! It's Mia, this is a bit cheesy but I'm so excited. Thank you for 110 reads and 35 votes in twenty four hours! And for all the support in this first week. I was not intending to publish this but I did. And I honestly didn't expect this kind of support for months.

Thank you for all the love and support. This is my way of self growth, and acceptance. I'm not perfect... I can only strive to better myself. Scary as it is, I'm glad I shared this with you.

It's worth mentioning that I won't have consistent updates. I'll be updating frequently but not over fixed periods. You know what they say, if it ain't bursting out of you, then don't write it.

Thank you for all the reads and votes. I've got readers from the USA, Malaysia, Tanzania, Italy, Kenya and so many other countries. I'm in shock honestly! I'd like to give a shout out to my readers from India and Sri Lanka! They account for majority of my reads and votes. 

Dhanyavad, main tumase bahut pyar karta hoon. Mujhe asha hai ki mera kam apako khush karane kay liye jari hai!

As I conclude, thanks again. Please inform me immediately if you see any plagiarism. Feel free to nominate this book for any awards you might see. Thank you!

P.S: Watch out for another chapter coming soon!