one

"Can you move that fat leg of yours to your side of the desk for once?!" Roared the girl with the heterochromatic eyes as she slammed her pen onto the wooden table. "My side of the desk? With you hogging our entire table, the only place I have left to move to, is out of the window." Retorted the boy next to her rolling his eyes. "Oh, please do us all that favour," snarled the brunette as she forcefully pushed his leg aside. The boy with the frosty white hair scoffed before pushing the girl beside him off of her chair.

With an 'oomph!' the girl landed on her back. Her desk mate laughed loudly and her classmates tried concealing their sniggers. The girl jumped up with an outraged scream, "Oh no, you did not!" The white haired boy snorted and crossed his arms nonchalantly, "Oh, but I did." 

Her long hair whipped around as she dove at the boy. She slammed into his hard chest and the pair fell onto the floor struggling. Victorious, the girl sat on his muscular stomach straddling him. A silence befell the class as the girl leaned down slowly and, when her hair tickled his face, whispered, "I win." 

The girl's eyes -- one a glacial blue, the other sterling silver -- shone wickedly and a large grin broke out on her face. It disappeared as quickly as it came though, because the golden eyed boy below her had flipped the girl on her back and now hovered over her, their chests lightly touching. "No, honey. I win. I always win." Just as the boy closed the space between her face and his, almost as if he were planning on connecting their lips, the high-pitched voice of their English teacher echoed throughout the classroom. 

"Enough, you two! Bokuto get off of Infinity right this instant," at this the greying woman with the gold rimmed glasses rolled her eyes, "Honestly, for head prefects you two fight an awful lot." Bokuto scoffed as he pushed himself off the floor, he dusted off his grey uniform pants, and sat back down on his uncomfortable desk chair. 

"Thanks for the help, shithead," muttered Infinity slowly standing up. She walked around Bokuto's side of the desk and blushed a bright red upon seeing Bokuto's eyes travel slowly down her body. Belatedly she realised that her skirt had been pushed up when the golden eyed boy had flipped her on her back. 

"The head prefects should work together as a team, like -- seeing as the two of you enjoy sport so much -- the bat and the ball, but instead the two of you seem to to work against one another, pushing with such force that, back to our little metaphor --  both the bat and the ball break." Infinity, finally sitting again, scoffed and opened her mouth to protest, she was interrupted by Bokuto, "With all respect Mrs Kazume, could you please refrain from using metaphors and get to the point?"