four

Karasuno was on of the prettiest high schools Infinity had ever seen -- it's walls were a marshmallow white and trees with the lightest pink flowers blossomed around the walkways leading to the separate buildings

Karasuno was on of the prettiest high schools Infinity had ever seen -- it's walls were a marshmallow white and trees with the lightest pink flowers blossomed around the walkways leading to the separate buildings. Infinity breathed in deeply -- it smelt like burnt brown sugar and cotton candy.

Infinity and Bokuto stood out amongst the uniformed students of Karasuno, not only because they wore brightly coloured sport clothes but also because they ran down the pathway leading to the tennis courts screeching. "Don't! Bokuto, I swear if you lay one grubby finger on me I wi-" Infinity suddenly swerved right to avoid Bokuto's hand.

He laughed loudly and followed suit, "You'll what, sweetheart? Kiss me like you did last night?" Infinity stopped dead and Bokuto bumped into her from behind. Rubbing his head he turned to look at her, "What'd you do that for?" Infinity scowled and elongated her spine. She thrust her finger into his broad chest, "I'm never going to kiss you again, so stop bringing it up!" She turned on her heel and stalked down the path angrily.

Bokuto widened his eyes surprisedly and ran to catch up with the angry girl. "Hey, you don't mean that. We'll kiss plenty more!" Infinity shook her head violently, her ponytail bounced as she did so and Bokuto struggled to keep the smile off his face, his hands itched to touch her hair. "No, we won't! That was a one time thing," Infinity didn't even look back as she said this and Bokuto sighed, "No, no, no. That was so not a one time thing -- that was more like the beginning of an every-day thing."

At this point Infinity and Bokuto had arrived at the tennis courts. Infinity threw her hands into the air and huffed, "I'm not kissing you again -- never again! Not ever -- nada! Get that into your thick head, comprende?" Bokuto crossed his arms, "I don't speak French." Infinity rolled her eyes, mumbled angrily and stomped toward the tennis courts.

Kuhyun, in her black and orange Karasuno tennis uniform, was already on the court. Her dark blonde hair bobbed as she bounced a ball on her racket, "Hey, Infinity! Right on time," Infinity grinned broadly. She looked to the side and saw Mia sitting on the bleachers, she wore a black top and jeans. Sunglasses were pushed back into her curly hair and she was busy scribbling on her iPad.

"Kuhyun, Mia hey!" Infinity jumped up the metallic steps of the bleacher and sneaked a peak at Mia's iPad. She was sketching a boy -- he had spiked up black hair with a blonde tuft near the crown of his head. He had his arms opened wide as if he were waiting to receive a hug, his mouth was stretched into a big smile and his dark brown eyes sparkled naughtily.

Infinity wiggled her eyebrows, "Is that your boyfriend?" Mia stuck out her tongue and covered the iPad with her hands. Her fingers were splayed and Infinity had no problem seeing the picture, "That didn't help -- at all." Mia rolled her eyes and pushed Infinity into the direction of the courts, "Oh, shut it. Go play with Kuhyun already." Infinity laughed loudly and shrugged, "I mean, sure, if it's a sensitive topic." Mia groaned but a small smile managed to creep across her face.