Chapter 10

The cell was relatively small, but large enough for me to move around a bit. There was a door separating me from the little toilet and sink on the other side. A cot was laid out for me along the wall.

I took a look at the bathroom. The toilet and sink areas were clean, and it was fully stocked with toilet paper.

'Tsunade provided me with a luxury cell.' I grumbled.

"Gaki. You don't even have a toothbrush in there."

'Why is that your biggest concern?'

"It's not." he huffed, "Well, now you know what it's like to be imprisoned for basically no reason."

'We'll get out.' I promised him, 'Soon. We'll find a way.'

"Hmph."

Tsunade came to visit me later, along with the elders. I simply stood in front of the bars, hands in the pockets of my dark blue hoodie, keeping that indifferent look on my face. 

I guess her visit at the hospital earlier was to show me, one last time, that she was truly sorry for this treatment. That she still loved me, no matter what.

Because she sure as hell wasn't acting like it now.

"So," she started, "I have a few questions for you."

"That's enough Tsunade." Homura said, "You're obviously still fond of the brat, so we'll do the questioning."

Tsunade frowned at the fact that her act had been discovered. I chuckled lowly.

"Something funny, Kyuubi brat?" Koharu spat haughtily.

"That depends." I grinned at her, "Do you and I find the same things funny?"

The all glared at me, except for Tsunade, who simply closed her eyes and stood to the side. They noticed that this grin was different from my usual beaming smile. They caught the glint in my eye.

"I always knew you were a little demon." Koharu growled.

I dropped my grin. No point now. I wouldn't have been able to keep it if I tried. I let the venom seep into my voice, "I'm not the demon here. I don't care what you do to me, but don't throw around accusations like that." I leveled an icy glare at them, "Or, I might just lose my temper."

"It doesn't matter what you do." Danzo said, "These bars are reinforced with seals that prevent you from being able to break through, no matter how much chakra you enforce. They're specially designed for Bijuu."

"Which brings us to the point." Homura narrowed his eyes.

"Finally." Tsunade growled, a tick mark on her forehead, "I was wondering when you would stop your irritating gloating and get to it."

The elders glowered at her and Danzo continued, "We heard a report that you were freely using the Kyuubi's chakra in your fight with the group sent to capture you. Care to explain how you were using the Bijuu's chakra like that?"

I kept my glare on them, though I was racking my brain for any sort of excuse. I knew it would come to this, but I didn't expect to get caught that time so there was very little I could possibly come up with.

'Should I just tell the truth?'

"If you want to. I don't think it matters at this point."

I nodded to myself, seemingly confusing the elders and Tsunade, and told them, "I guess I'll tell you. But I what l tell you now, changes nothing."

"What do you -"