Part 12: About that fuhking vacation... ;)

Over the last few days, you and the guys have spent almost every minute planning your trip to Hawaii, of which through all the sex and then more sex, you've all but forgotten about. You sit on your suitcase and attempt to shove all of your belongings in, sighing and trying to force the zipper up, "God damn it! ZIP!" You shout, nearly falling off.

Frank pokes his head around the corner, "Hey babygirl...need some help?"

You narrow your eyes at Frank, "No. I got it."

You continue to struggle with the zipper as Frank saunters over, "It doesn't look like you got it." he laughs softly.

You slam your hand on the suitcase and slide off, "I give up." you pant, moving your hair from your face.

Frank sits beside you, patting your thigh comfortingly, "Well honey, have you maybe considered actually, you know, folding your clothes?" he asks.

You eyeball Frank for a moment, trying to contain your annoyance, "You know, I hadn't thought of that babe, I'll think of it next time." you answer through gritted teeth.

"Just let me do it, accept defeat and go downstairs and get some water, you look thirsty." Frank smirks referring to your damp, reddened face as he slowly begins unpacking your things.

"Haha, so funny. I'll be right back." You stand and gently shove Frank who laughs and shoves you back.

"Go on. Relax. I'll fix this." He says, busying himself with neatly re-packing your suitcase.

"Thank you baby." You reply with a soft smile.

"You're so very welcome, my love." He answers back as you walk away.

Making your way down the hall, you hear the soft sound of a movie. You turn on your heels and make a sharp turn, You peer into Gerard's room and see him lounging on his bed. You knock lightly on the doorframe and smile, "Hey, you finish packing?" you ask, pushing the door open gently.

"Yeah, you alright? You look kinda sweaty and your face is all red." Gerard sits up some, smiling mischievously at You.
You immediately frown, sitting on the edge of his bed. "I'm fine. I was just fussing with my suitcase but Frank got it for me." you answer flatly.

"You're that red and sweaty from trying to pack? You oughta work out more." Gerard suppresses a laugh, patting your thigh just as Frank had done previously.

You glare at him and return to a standing, "First Frank, now you. I can't escape it." You toss your arms up in exasperation, huffing and moving for the door.

Gerard comes after you, he reaches out and grasps your arm lightly, "Wait, y/n, I was just messing around. Don't be such a sour sport." Gerard sighs, his eyes meeting yours, he gives you a sympathetic grin.

You feel yourself begin to smile and instead you drop your expression and cross your arms indigently, "Fine." You stay in place and turn your gaze away from him, looking at him only made it harder not to smile and give in.

Gerard wraps his arms around you and places a soft kiss on the top of your head, "Are you excited for the vacation at least?" He coos softly into your hair, his cheek rubbing against it. You try your best not to smile again but ultimately fail, you look up into Gerard's soft green eyes.

"Yea, I am." You answer, placing your hand against his cheek.

Gerard's smile reappears as he pulls you in for a kiss, you two kiss passionately before once again abruptly entering Gerard's room. Gerard pins you to the bed, nipping and kissing your neck. You arch your back and wrap your legs around his waist, his cock is already hard and bulging. You reach lower and sloppily fuss with his pants, shoving them down past his butt, exposing his bare ass. You grip his waist as Gerard roughly fondles your breasts, his nips now turning into full on bites as he once again enters that animalistic and dominant mode.

Gerard yanks your shirt over your head and hastily unhooks your bra. You can feel yourself growing more desperate for him to be inside of you, you try to remedy this by shimmying out of your shorts but he stops you, "Not yet." He whispers.

Gerard's kisses trail down your chest as he moves and takes one of your nipples in his mouth, sucking gently. You moan softly, your fingers find themselves in his hair as usual, gripping and entangling themselves in the strands.

Gerard moves to your other breast, doing the same, his hand moves to play with your nipple, his mouth is warm and stimulates your body in ways you couldn't have imagined. Finally, without hesitation Gerard removes your shorts and underwear, his face plunges between your thighs as he laps your soaked entrance.

You moan louder, his tongue flicks your clit rapidly, you feel a strange sensation of pleasure ripple through your body, so strong that your eyes roll back and you gasp. Gerard kisses his way back up, once you've settled back down your eyes meet his as he glides his cock inside of you, the girth stretches you slightly and stings a little. You don't mine though, the feeling of being full of his cock outweighed the very minimal pain you felt.

You reach up and wrap your arms around Gerard's neck and your legs around his waist. Gerard kisses you softly as he gently slides himself in and out of you as he builds up to a steady pounding.

Your nails dig into his shoulders, making him fuck you harder and faster. Wordlessly you both make love, drinking in each other's presence, with each thrust you come closer and closer to an orgasm. Your body fills with heat, Gerard holds your hips, settling onto his knees and lifting you slightly, resting your butt on his lap before pulling you all the way up. He settles his legs onto the bed, bucking his hips and motioning for you to bounce.

You silently oblige and grip his shoulders, moaning repeatedly as you fuck yourself with his cock, Gerard lays a harsh slap to your ass, gripping it in both hands. You bounce faster, biting your lower lip, your pussy clenching tightly around his shaft.
Gerard growls and flips you back over, adjusting the two of you so he's on top once more. He pumps
into you wildly, grunting with each thrust.

You feel yourself coming undone and you toss your head back, your hands resting in Gerard's hair as you cum much more quickly than expected.

"God, Y/N, your pussy is so fucking amazing." He groans, shooting his thick load inside of you.

Gerard collapses in your arms, his sweaty body presses into yours. You push his hair back and smile, half chuckling, "How is it that every time we're near each other, we end up fucking?" you ask.

Gerard rolls off of you and shares in the laughter, "I have no idea but I don't have a problem with it, do you?"

You shake your head, "No. I just wonder how long we'll go next time before we end up in bed again."

Gerard wraps his arm around your shoulder and pulls you into him, snuggling you close.

Finally the day has arrived, you, Frank and Gerard start loading your suitcases into the trunk of your SUV. You grunt as you drag your own luggage, wondering what possessed you to make the damn thing so heavy.

"God damn. Someone make me pack lighter next time." You drop the bags on the pavement in defeat, panting with an added huff, wiping beads of sweat off your forehead.

"I did tell you to pack lighter, babe. You just didn't listen." Frank laughs and lifts your things effortlessly.

"Blah blah blah. I get it. I should have listened." You mock him, crossing your arms in a pout.

Frank shuts the trunk and leans against your car, "Well, our chariot awaits." he says, satisfied.

You sidle over to the driver's side and unlock the passenger doors. Gerard and Frank briefly play a game of rock, paper, scissors to decide who rides shot gun. Frank loses and Gerard slides into the front seat, snickering as Frank sulks into the back.

You adjust your rear view mirror and look at Frank, "Could you two stop goofing around and just buckle up? We're gonna miss our flight." You sigh, shaking your head at the pair.

"Alright alright." Gerard replies, clicking his seatbelt into place. Frank grumbles under his breath as he buckles himself in as well. After some fuss from everyone, you start your car and you're all on your way to the airport.