April 9th, Later that night

Before you start reading this chapter we'd like to thank @CSnow11 for coming through with the smut. She did a wonderful job.
This chapter includes smut so feel free to skip it.
enjoy :)

"I told you I hated that," Dean said between their frantic kisses. Cas only teleported him once before and he did not enjoy the journey.

"I don't care" Cas responded as he slid off his trench coat and connected their lips again, leading himself and Dean to the bed in the center of the room.

Cas took off Dean's leather jacket and he soon broke the kiss for them to catch their breaths.

"Are you sure you want to do this" Cas asked the eager human in front of him.

"Does this answer your question?" Dean said before taking his shirt off, showing his broad shoulders, soft chest, and toned abs. Feeling his skin burn under the scrutinizing gaze of the lustful sapphire eyes.

Castiel took his time admiring the green-eyed boy in front of him. Dean's face flushed, and he shivered, missing the angelic touch already.
Castiel took off his suit jacket and loosened his tie, leaving hanging around his neck.
Dean took this opportunity to get the unnecessary shirt off of Cas. Succeeding in only getting three buttons to open, he opted to just rip the shirt before attacking Cas' neck with his lips.
Cas' breath hitched and Dean went back to spot above the crook of his neck, sucking on it and pulling a deep grunt out of Cas. Dean smiled to himself and Cas could feel it against his skin, that smug bastard.

He pulled Dean's hair, earning a chuckle from him before he connected their lips again, and guiding them towards the bed. Dean felt the edge of the bed hit the back of his knee, only causing his excitement to grow, after all, he did wait for this moment patiently.

Dean being the tease he is, broke the kiss to recite the spell just to push Cas' buttons.

"Shut up, Dean" Cas' response was sharp and hurried as he went back to savoring the taste of Dean's skin.

A throaty moan escaped Dean's mouth "fuck, Cas," his hands traveled all over the angel's body, even if it was for a second. The touch seemed to have triggered something within Cas as Dean felt a groan vibrate against the skin of his chest.

"You never learn," Castiel told Dean darkly as he pinned his hands over his head.

"Wouldn't know if you won't teach me" Dean has been waiting so long for a moment like this, to be manhandled and bossed around, and when he saw Cas pull the tie from around his neck to tie his wrists to the headboard, he knew his bucket list is about to be one item short.

Cas stopped for a moment to admire his work. Dean writhing halfheartedly against the restraints, his kiss swollen lips quirked in a challenging smile, and the marks going from his neck all the way to his chest are starting to form. He was beautiful, Castiel has lived for longer than a human could fathom and if he was asked to describe the most gorgeous sight he'd seen he would've described the one in front of him right now.

Dean bit his lips and tugged on the tie cuffing his wrists above his head, "Are you going to fuck me or are you too busy fixing your halo?" Dean sassed the angel staring him down.

Castiel smirked, his eyes dark. Dean knew he was in for it. The angel leaned down pressing harsh, searing kisses to Dean's chest. Dean felt like his whole body was on fire, starting from Cas' lips. His eyes closed trying to calm down but it was quickly becoming impossible as he felt the angel move lower. Never before had he wanted to touch someone so bad. He struggled even though it was useless. A laugh against his skin made him stop.

"Is this funny to you?" Dean asked breathlessly though he tried to hide it.

A bite to his left thigh, harsh and stinging pulled a gasp from him and he felt his body betray him as he arched off the bed. He closed his eyes as a moan slipped from him when the tender skin got soothed by Castiel's tongue.