5 - Bedhead

You sweep your hair out of your face and catch Kuroo's eye. He was looking at you in shock with his mouth hanging open. "Pick up your jaw, honey, it's gonna ache hanging like that." You flip your hair over your shoulder and walk back to the Karasuno boys. You let out a little smirk while you left and look back at kuroo. He was looking at you with wide eyes, and you burst out laughing. You doubled over, clutching your stomach, letting out your laugh. You look back up at him and you hear him laughing too. "Oh my god, your face-" Your sides hurt and you tried to calm down, so you waved at Kuroo and turned around. After coming back to reality and remembering what you just did, you ran to Kageyama and jumped at him, putting your hands up for a high ten. Finally knowing what to do, he returned the gesture in excitement, and smacked his hands against yours. "That was cool, I'm glad you pulled it off." You looked at him, and crossed your arms. "We, Kageyama. We pulled it off, not just me. Give yourself some credit, dumbass." You laughed and and playfully punched his arm, then went back to your position, Kageyama smirked and got ready for the next ball to be served. The rest of the game ran smoothly after that. The team's mood was definitely more confident than before, and Karasuno won themselves their first match.

After grabbing water and towels, you and the team huddled together in celebration, and Kuroo walked over to you. "Hey, number 10." You turned around and smirked. "What is is bedhead?" He looked you up and down yet again, "I'm Kuroo Tetsuro. It seems that I underestimated you. Impressive, actually. You should come and practise with us sometime.." You look up at him. "I'll think about it, okay?" He nodded and walked back to the Nekoma team, and you had the feeling they were talking about you. In the match, you and Kageyama had managed to pull off quite a few more of the lighting attacks, so of course, it really was something to speak about.

You turn back to your team and sigh, and you all start talking about the match and all the cool moves the players managed to pull off. You had a cold towel against your forehead and your legs burned. So much jumping. The team took their towels and put them on a nearby bench. The boys headed to their room to get out of their uniforms, and you headed over to the room you were sharing with Kiyoko. You change into a grey t-shirt and jeans, with a black chain belt and white Nike shoes. You put on a black oversized jacket and started to walk over to the lunch hall. There was a vending machine in there with potato chips in, and you were feeling a bit hungry.

____________________

You finally made it over to the lunch hall in about 3 minutes, and you opened the doors to see a room full of male players and some coaches and older staff. Nobody really looked at you, luckily, and you walked over the the vending machine. You bought the chips and sat down at an empty table nearby. Out of boredom, you pulled out your phone. You took a quick selfie with your snack on snapchat, and sent it to Nakamura. She replied with a picture of her cat eating food, and you laughed. 'My cat got hungry too 😭' was in white text in a grey bar across the photo. 'I miss you, chiyo 😔💕' You typed out, and she replied 'You'll be back at the end of tomorrow, you'll be fine without me you big baby. I miss you too idiot..💕' You smiled and put your phone away, when you heard a loud voice. "Tsukishimaaaaa!" The nekoma team had just walked into the lunch hall.

"Hey bedhead," You waved at Kuroo, and then you averted your gaze to the boys who had walked into the hall in matching red jackets, "Oh right, you guys can call me y/n. Nobody usually calls me Tsukishima except my teachers," They nodded and agreed, and sat down in the empty seats around you. "I hope you don't mind us sitting here at your table, y/n?" Kuroo asked, and you told him it was all good. "Anyway, me and the team are going to practise later in another gym, you can come along if you want. We're starting at 8, and probably won't finish until about 10, so come along anytime between, if you wanna join us?" *beep* You nodded as you heard your phone beep again and saw a snapchat from Nakamura. 'Have you met anyone new yet?' she sent. You smirked and looked at Kuroo who was looking at your phone in curiosity. "Who you texting, chibi-chan?" You frowned at the nickname, and showed him the name on your phone 'Chiyo 💕✨' and told Kuroo about Nakamura. "Hey, let me take a picture of you for Chiyo. She wants to know who I've met so far." "Ok, sure" You flipped your camera toward Kuroo and put a cat filter on him. You took the picture, and typed 'Met this bitch so far, Kuroo Tetsuro. I'm gonna practise with his team later 🤪.' You showed Kuroo, who laughed and nodded to approve you could send it. You pressed the arrow to send it to Nakamura, who replied with '😳' and you laughed. 'Chiyo omg nooooo 😭' you replied jokingly, and she sent '😭.. but still he's cute hshdhhehshshw'. She was the one for major keyboard smashes and simping. This girl omg.

There was a little chain of texts between you and your best friend, with you showing Kuroo each one about him that came from Nakamura. You also sent a selfie of you with the Nekoma team, and she replied 'Damn, you got the whole lot sis, get itttt 😏' and you almost choked on your chips. I'm not showing Kuroo that one, no way. You texted her a goodbye and a bunch of pink heart emojis, and told Kuroo you would meet with his team later for practise. You stood up to leave, and when you were almost out the door, Kuroo looked at you and smirked. Shit. Suddenly, he shouted "Bye, y/n!" really loudly and a lot of the people sitting in the room turned to look at you. They turned back to their conversations and food, "Kuroo, dont do that again, I'm gonna kill you... but see you later." You were flustered and you left in a hurry, and you heard Kuroo laughing hysterically in the other room. 'He laughs like a hyena..' you thought as you walked over to your room.

You were about to open the door when you heard your phone beep again. You take it out of your pocket and look at the snapchat notification in confusion. 'Kageyama💙 added you as a friend'. You accepted him and opened the picture he sent you. It was a picture of the team's room and they were sitting talking, laughing or messing around in the room. 'Wanna come over to our room? I'm bored and everyone's being annoying. 😩You laugh at his mini invitation, and at Noya and Tanaka fighting in the background of the snap. You sent him a selfie of you and put 'On my way, I'm bored anyways 😎' in big letters across the text.

____________________

You got there and knocked the door. You heard someone inside say "Who's that?" and you saw the door handle move. It was pushed down and you looked up to see Kageyama. "Oh, Y/n, come in," he stepped out of the doorframe to let you inside, and you waved to the boys. "I'm fine to hang out here, right?" They all nodded or said 'mhm' and went back to their conversations, when Kageyama called you over to his bed rolled out on the floor. (•́ε•̀٥) (( a/n: hes so babey hhhhh"))
He patted a seat next to him, so you crossed your legs and placed yourself opposite him. You got into a conversation and made a few jokes, and you talked about matches, the quick attacks and the camps. A couple of hours passed and you looked at the clock on your phone. 7:48pm. "Shit, I forgot about my practise with Nekoma tonight. I should go now, but I'll text you when I'm finished, k?" Kageyama nodded, "Cya, y/n." You smiled and said goodbye back. You waved to the team and left out the door, and headed over to your own room, for a change of clothes and trainers. You reached your room, and got dressed into an off-white sweater, black shorts, white socks and black volleyball shoes. You grabbed your water bottle from the table and went over to the gym for a practise.
7:56.